Bitten

Cat Noir has been asleep all day, waiting for the sun to set so he can walk in the night like a nocturnal animal. He recently learned what Marinette likes and doesn't like as well as free time. He purred softly at the feeling of her hands stroking his hair.

"You seem to enjoy it, Kitty," Marinette said.

"Mmmmmmhmmm" Cat Noir smiled in his sleep.

"You are too much of a cat than a bat" Marinette giggled.

"I did say I'm a cat person," Cat Noir said.

"Not all black cats cause bad things to happen," Marinette said.

The feline woke up and stretched his arms like a cat and sits up, "But I hear girls love adorable kittens"

"Yeah, adorable ones," Marinette said.

"Yup. Is the sun setting, princess?" He asked.

"It is" Marinette peeks out the window.

"Time to get nocturnal" Cat Noir smirked.

"And the kitty needs his glass of milk too" Marinette hands him a glass of milk.

"Thank you" Cat Noir drank up the glass of milk.

"This morning while you were taking a cat nap, the news saw you doing a shootout at the subway last night," Marinette said.

"There were many terrorists there under mind control by Volpina" Cat Noir explained.

"Who's Volpina?" Marinette asked.

"My ex. She's also a vampire but far more dangerous and a manipulative liar" He continued.

"Sounds like one nasty bad girl," Marinette said.

"She is and she gets on my nerves that I wanna send her to hell," Cat Noir said and finished his milk.

"I can tell. Well, good luck out there" Marinette gives him a peck on the cheek.

"Meow, my princess has a crush on me" He teased.

"That's just a kiss for luck," Marinette said.

"Maybe so, princess. I'll be back" Cat Noir said and opened the hatch.

"See you soon," Marinette said as he got out.

The kitty crawls on all fours on the rooftops, "My, I'm really starting to like my princess" He said to himself.

"You finally found a bride?" Felix came out of nowhere.

"Agh! Goddamn it! Stop lurking!" Cat Noir growled.

"Come on, Noir" Felix chuckled.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Cat Noir glared.

"Just sightseeing," Felix said.

"Don't lie to me, Felix" Cat Noir said.

"I'm being honest this time. Mom gave me a job to make sure nothing happens to you" Felix said.

"Hmmm.... overprotective much?" Cat Noir replied.

"Last time a witch almost burned you in sunlight" Felix reminded him.

"Yeah, but I defeated her," Cat Noir said.

"Anyways, I'm gonna hunt. Bad guy blood this time" Felix said.

"Good. See you soon at the castle" Cat Noir went his own way.

He still hated his cousin but he can't get rid of him since he's part of the family. If only his aunt can pay more attention to him and raise him to be nice. If one day he could change for the better. But now he also has to come and look after his bride from time to time.

He teleported back to his castle and saw Nino winced in pain that something happened, "Nino?" Cat Noir said.

"Adrien? Please don't kill me!" Nino begged.

"Whoa, whoa! Calm down! What's wrong?" Cat Noir asked in confusion.

"I was on a date with my girlfriend all day and then we were attacked by some man. I took the shot to protect Alya and all of a sudden, that man bit me in the arm. His teeth were so sharp!" Nino explained the story.

Car Noir looked closer at his wound and identified the marks, "This is no good, Nino. This is something that someone with lycanthropy can do" He said with worry.

"My life is over! Alya knows I'm bitten by a creature! I'm a time bomb!" Nino panicked.

"Calm down, Nino! Maybe there's a chance you'll gain consciousness as a werewolf! Most humans being bitten by a werewolf can regain full consciousness" Cat Noir said.

"Are you sure?" Nino wasn't convinced.

"Yes, as long as you got one strong will" Cat Noir replied.

"I'm really scared, Adrien," Nino said.

"It's okay to be scared," Cat Noir said.

"But what if I lose my mind?" Nino wondered.

"Think positive, Nino. As the full moon approaches, I will make sure you have full control" Cat Noir assured.

"Thank you, dude," Nino said.

"No problem. One more thing, don't touch anything made of silver. You really don't wanna know" Cat Noir said.

"I know, it's a werewolf weakness" Nino replied.

"Yes, but it's much more painful than getting burned," Cat Noir said.

"I understand," Nino said while bandaging his wound.

"Alya didn't break up with you, didn't she?" Cat Noir asked.

"She did not break up with me," Nino said.

"Thank goodness. Your bond is really strong" Cat Noir said.

"She never abandons me," Nino said.

"Yes, it's not full moon yet" Cat Noir looks out the window.

"Great, I'll be singing to the moon for the rest of my life," Nino said sarcastically.

"Without the moon, the Earth would have constant tidal waves, quakes, and so forth," Cat Noir said.

"Yes, I know. My canine ancestors have been howling at the moon" Nino still being sarcastic.

"Are you done with your sarcasm?" Cat Noir rolled his eyes.

"Sorry, I get nervous when I'm sarcastic," Nino said.

"It's okay, buddy" Cat Noir said.

"Thank you" Nino finished patching up.

"Steak usually calms the werewolf hunger. The regular steak I mean" Cat Noir said.

"Yeah, but I'm not hungry right now," Nino said.

"But eventually you will tomorrow night. Just like I am with blood" Cat Noir heads to the kitchen with him.

"But is it safe to eat normal food?" Nino asked.

"You should be fine old friend" Cat Noir replied.

"Good. I might need some rest" Nino went to his room.

"Nighty night," Cat Noir said and grabs a bottle of blood, taking a huge gulp since he's very thirsty for blood.

That was until Felix was lurking again, scaring the hell out of the feline, "MEEEEEEEOOOOOW!!!" His hair stood up in fright.

"HAHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face!" Felix laughed.

"And I hope I get to claw your face one of these days" Cat Noir growled.

"I would love to see you try. So we got a werewolf friend, huh?" Felix said.

"We just need to find out if he loses control" Cat Noir said.

"Well, you can walk him, feed him, and potty train him," Felix said.

"Very funny, Felix" Cat Noir was not amused.

"You always laugh," Felix said.

"Not this time," Cat Noir said.

"Alright then" Felix gave up.