140th Birthday

A young beautiful woman with a bit of Asian eyes was at the cafe talking to her best friend about the mysterious man known as The Shadow. Rumors have been going around that this mysterious dark figure is said to be like a black cat or a panther roaming every night on the roofs of the city.

"So this man is supposedly a living shadow or like a ghost?" The woman with glasses wondered.

"I would say like a vampire," Her friend said.

"Come on, girl. Vampires aren't real. Maybe he's a dark knight or something and he also uses guns" The glasses woman said.

"You being a reporter really is your thing, Alya. Good luck trying to capture more pics of him" The woman said.

"It won't be easy, Marinette" Alya replied.

"Well I'm still looking for the right guy," Marinette said.

"You and Luka broke up but you guys remained friends, I know," Alya said and drank her coffee.

"Yeah, it didn't work out," Marinette said while looking through the window.

"Someday you might get lucky again. I know it" Alya said.

"I hope so" Marinette replied.

"Well, back to my job. See you later, girl" Alya said.

"See you soon" Marinette waved goodbye. She looks up at the sky and then back at her cup of coffee, "But where can I find the right guy for me?" Marinette wondered.

She thought of that mysterious shadow man and where does he come from. No one knows who he is underneath that mask.

"Whoever he is, I better watch out on the streets," She said.

After paying Marinette headed her way home.

-

At the castle, Nino insisted his master to just take a peek at the sunset but the vampire was too scared to look directly.

"No, it can really hurt me" Adrien refused.

"When was the last time you ever saw the sun?" Nino asked.

"Never and you know the sun hates vampires" Adrien felt a burn on his hand and quickly stayed in the shadows, "What's the point anyway?"

"My point is you gotta learn daytime. Put this on and you'll be fine" Nino hands him the cloak.

"Thank you, buddy" Adrien puts it on.

"Well give it a try," Nino said. Adrien stepped into the light but the sun didn't burn him.

"Just make sure you're completely covered, bud," Nino said.

"Thank you, Nino" Adrien thanked him.

"So now you can stroll in Paris during the day too," Nino said.

"Maybe but people in the 21st century don't wear cloaks in public. Is there something that can help me blend in?" Adrien asked, looking away from the sunset.

"Oh well, that's a good question" Nino wasn't sure.

"Anyways, thanks for my birthday but we gotta get this place ready. My family will be arriving tonight" Adrien walks back inside the castle.

"Especially that annoying cousin that likes to spook around" Nino follows and closed the door so his master can remove his cloak.

"Ah yes, Felix" Adrien shuddered.

"I know you hate him but can you find a way to make him behave like a real man?" Nino asked and set up the glass wines for the guests.

"Sooner or later he must behave" Adrien replied.