Baby Dhampir

Night came and Cat Noir couldn't leave his pregnant bride alone. He had no choice but to take her to his castle. Pregnancy won't be 9 months because vampire breeding takes 9 days for the baby to grow. With his vampire seed inside a human womb, it's a possibility that the baby inside will grow fast.

"Milady, you're gonna be okay. I got all the food you need to help with cravings" Cat Noir brought her to his room and made her lay down on his bed.

"The baby is not gonna drink my blood inside me like from Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1?" Marinette asked nervously.

"Not too much. I'll be there for you" Cat Noir said.

"9 days for the baby to be born? Was there a history of dhampir?" Marinette asked.

"Yeah, but they went extinct 300 years ago by my father. Vampires believe that dhampirs are too strong against vampires. I never believed it" Cat Noir removes his mask.

"And once it's born, will it age much faster?" Marinette asked.

"I don't know. I've never seen a dhampir grow up" Adrien said.

"Oh, because I would love to raise it together with you" Marinette rubbed her belly.

"Me too. I know for sure our kitten will be a girl" Cat Noir rubs her belly.

"Mmmm, just like the one in Twilight," Marinette said smiling.

"What a coincidence," Adrien said.

"You've seen the movie?" Marinette asked.

"Well, my friend Nino has shown me them" Adrien explained.

"Nino? Nino knows you?" Marinette asked.

"Yes," Adrien replied.

"He's Alya's boyfriend," Marinette said.

"I've heard of Alya but never seen her," Adrien said.

"She's a journalist and a reporter. She's been dying to capture a pic of you" Marinette said.

"Well, let's invite her then," Adrien said.

"Hold on. Aren't you invisible on camera?" Marinette asked.

"You watch too many movies. I have a reflection and I can appear on photos and videos" Adrien chuckled.

"Good" Marinette replied.

"What? You think I'm very sexy?" Adrien flirted.

"Extremely handsome I think," Marinette said.

"And our kitten would look so beautiful" Adrien purred between her neck.

"Just like us, both combined" Marinette giggled.

"My Mrs. Noir" He teased.

"Come here, Kitty" Marinette cups his face and kissed him.

Adrien kissed her back with passion. Purring from feeling her hands playing with his hair.

"My lovely kitty cat," Marinette said.

"My lovely puuuurrrrrincess" He purred.

"I just love your puns," Marinette said.

"Does my puns make you happy?" Adrien nuzzled her and caressed her belly that it's beginning to grow slowly.

"They do. They are so hilarious" Marinette said.

"May God bless our kitten" Adrien kissed her belly.

Marinette giggled at this, "Ever since that night, holy objects don't work on you, and yet you believe in God" Marinette said.

"Well, to have faith. Well, Dracula just renounced God" Adrien said.

"Maybe you can be the real lord someday. And a good father to our kitten" Marinette said.

"And I know you'll be a good mother," Adrien said.

-

4 days have passed and Marinette's belly is growing which makes her like she's 5 months pregnant. Adrien made sure she ate good so the baby can grow healthy. And due to the dhampir baby feeding on her blood, she also looked a little pale.

"Princess, I know it's gross but your body needs blood. It's like from the movie but I swear, you and the baby won't get sick" Cat Noir hands her blood with a straw.

"Okay" Marinette drank from the straw, nearly gagging from drinking blood due to being human.

"For our kitten, my love. Both of you will be okay" Adrien said.

"Thank you, Kitty," Marinette said.

"Try the montage where the 9th day she gives birth to a baby girl.

-

Five days later, Marinette was getting into labor and while some nurse vampire helped her, she gripped Adrien's hand hard while screaming in loud pain.

"AAAAAAAGH!!! It hurts!!!" She screamed.

"Just a little more pushing," The nurse said.

"Be strong Milady" Adrien said.

"I'm trying! Trying so hard!" Marinette groaned. After a couple of pushes, a loud wailing noise was heard.

"Congratulations, it's a baby girl!" The nurse held the baby out.

"Agh....you were right, kitty" Marinette groaned in so much pain, exhausted from giving birth.

"WAAAAAAAAAAH!" The baby wailed loudly.

"Here you go" The nurse handed them over.

"Hello, our little kitten" Marinette cradled their baby.

Their baby was very beautiful. She has her father's golden hair and her mother's bluebell eyes.

"She's so beautiful," Marinette said.

"Emma" Adrien smiled.

"Emma Agreste" Marinette said.

"Or Emma Noir" Adrien teased.

"Ga!" Emma reaches for her father.

"My daughter" He cradled her.

"She's starting to bond with you," Marinette said.

"She is. And the first dhampir born after 300 years" Adrien said.

"In the 21st century. But Adrien, I'm scared. The Blood Moon is tomorrow and your father will rise. I'm scared to lose our daughter" Marinette whimpered.

"Don't worry, I'll be ready" Adrien said.

"Kitty. If you die, Emma will feel heartbroken that she won't ever have a father in her life" Marinette said.

"I'm not alone, milady" Adrien held her hand.

"Strong together," Marinette said.

"Hey Dude and Dudette" Nino appeared.

"Hey, Nino. Say hello to your niece" Adrien said.

"Hi, little one. I'm Uncle Nino" Nino greeted Emma.

"Wa ga ga" Emma reached for him.

"Easy little kitten" Adrien hands her to him.

"Awww cute" Nino held Emma in his arms.