Pregnant

The next night, Cat Noir was told by his best pal that he is getting the hang of being a werewolf and he has full control to not go savage on attacking humans. The feline was glad and he went to go to his bride's place to spend some time with her. It won't be long until a few days when the blood moon arrives.

He knocks on the hatch to get her attention, "Hi there, kitty cat" She opened it.

"Meow" Cat Noir meowed.

"Have you been a good kitty tonight?" Marinette asked and scratched his chin.

"I have, milady" Cat Noir got inside with her, "So what have you been doing?" Cat Noir asked.

"Nothing much" Marinette replied.

"Aww....did you miss me?" He nuzzled her hair.

"Heh, yeah" Marinette giggled.

"My ladybug" He said.

"My kitty" She scratched his chin again.

He purred with his eyes closed, loving to get his chin scratched by her.

"I suppose you were out hunting, were you?" She guessed, noting his guns.

"Maybe. I am a wild street cat, my dear" Cat Noir licked her cheek.

"I know" Marinette sat on the loft bed.

"My princess, you have no idea that you changed my life the night I met you" He lay down next to her.

"And saved my life too" Marinette said.

"Meow, that makes me your knight" Cat Noir flirted.

"My dark knight that is" Marinette touched his chest.

"Milady's growing claws" Cat Noir teased her.

Marinette simply pulls the zipper down, slowly, "Wow, you're so well built" She saw his bare chest.

"You didn't pull it all the way down," Cat Noir said seductively.

Marinette pulled it down, exposing his whole torso. He purred in excitement to see her reaction to the sight of his pecs and abs.

"Those muscles and abs" She touched them.

"Meow, milady can't resist my handsome looks," Cat Noir said.

"How did you work out?" Marinette asked while touching his abs.

"Well, a lot of gymnastics, pushups, and situps," Cat Noir said.

"And lifting weights?" Marinette looks up at him.

"Indeed. Especially with vampire combats too for decades" Cat Noir said.

"Very nice" Marinette smiled.

He then removed the top part of his suit and climbed on top of Marinette, "My love, I'm so overprotective of you. Ever since I lost Kagami, I promised myself to not lose you too"

"I hope to not lose you too" Marinette cups his face.

Their love grew into lust and they spend all night making love, a vampire falling in love with a human all over again was something that the feline needed so he doesn't feel so alone. But he's afraid to put her in danger if his father returns on the blood moon. He's not gonna let history repeat itself again. The next hours, they slept together.

-

Marinette woke up that morning, feeling like she had a good sleep, and saw her kitty sleeping too. She couldn't help but smile at how cute he looked in his sleep. She climbed down the ladder to get dressed, knowing that her kitty is nocturnal and he sleeps during the day.

"See you awake soon, Kitty," She said after getting dressed.

Cat Noir heard and he had to stay at her apartment all day to wait for the sun to set down, "It's better than nothing than hiding in valleys" He thought.

He zipped up his upper body suit and decided to hang upside down from the ceiling like a bat to take a nap or simply do that to watch TV in the living room. He goes into the living and hung upside down, grabbing the remote with his powers.

"Let's see what they are up to on the news" He turns the TV on.

He saw that they found the bodies of those vampire hunters. He rolled his eyes that the human world doesn't believe in supernaturals.

"Like that's ever gonna be revealed," He said to himself.

But it could happen if his father rises and threatens humankind in the 21st century. That means no more secrets. He has to make sure no human will discover it. Even if it means protecting those he loves.

As the day went by, Marinette came home and saw her kitty being batty again from the ceiling, "Aww....being batty again?"

"Oh, hello Milady" Cat Noir noticed her.

"We are both upside down," Marinette said.

"Yeah, sort of" Cat Noir chuckled.

"I brought lunch. You feeling hungry for normal food or blood?" Marinette asked.

"I can eat regular food; blood is to satisfy my bloodlust" Cat Noir got down.

"I know but I just wanna be sure that your blood hunger is not driving you crazy all day" Marinette giggled.

"I know, milady. What do you get?" Cat Noir asked.

"Pizza. You said you're not weak against garlic, right?" Marinette asked.

"That's right" Cat Noir opens up one box.

"Good. Well, enjoy, Kitty" Marinette picks up a slice to eat.

"Yum, the last time I had pizza was 30 years ago," Cat Noir said and ate his pizza.

"Really?" Marinette chuckled.

"I guess I was too busy saving humankind," Cat Noir said shyly.

"Oh, kitty. You really do care for humans" Marinette said.

"I'm Paris dark knight after all" Cat Noir said.

"Everyone calls you the shadow man" Marinette finished her pizza.

"Yep, no wonder I blend in easily" Cat Noir finished his too.

Suddenly, Marinette feels a bit sick. She has no idea why but maybe from last night, her body is developing something inside, "Excuse me!" She ran to the bathroom.

Cat Noir suddenly looks worried, realizing he may have impregnated her, "Oh no"

"Ohhhh.... my goodness" Marinette moaned as she came back.

"Princess, you okay?" Cat Noir was very worried.

"I don't feel so good, Kitty," Marinette said.

Cat Noir used his x-ray vision to see through her belly and indeed he was right, his seed is growing inside her womb.

"You need to rest milady" He brought her to the loft bed and Marinette moaned as he placed her on the bed.

"This is all my fault," Cat Noir said.

"I don't blame you. Blame our hormones" Marinette said.

"Are you even ready to be a mother? We didn't plan on parenthood" Cat Noir rests his hand on her belly.

"I've dreamed of having three kids in the future but I don't even know the responsibilities," Marinette said.

"Sometimes I do but our baby won't be a vampire or human. It will be a dhampir" Cat Noir said.

"I know. But this means you got two to protect" Marinette said.

"You and our kitten" Cat Noir said.

"Yes. How am I gonna explain this to everyone I know?" Marinette worried.

"Just tell them that you fell in love" Cat Noir said.

"Got it, kitty cat" Marinette pets his fake cat ears.