Sly Fox

Later at midnight, Cat Noir wearing a cloak to hide his catsuit, made his way down to the subway since he detects something wasn't right down there. Volpina was down there, where ever she is in the crowd.

"Such a sneaky fox" He whispered and casually walked up to the column and observed people that looked normal.

He had his hands positioned on his guns, carefully walking and looking around to find that fox but then, he heard a shootout from a terrorist, and people scrambled to get out of there. Cat Noir hid behind the column to dodge the bullet hitting the walls. Then in a swift move, he comes out and fires at the terrorist. The lights flickers as he fired at him but missed. The terrorist loads his gun and fires back at him. Another terrorist jumps out and shoots down an innocent bystander. Cat Noir hides behind the pillar as Volpina came out of hiding.

"Lookie here!" Volpina laughed.

"Now's not the time!" Cat Noir said while reloading his guns.

"Have it your way!" Volpina shoots at the terrorists.

"I don't need your help, bitch!" Cat Noir pushed her and shot the terrorist in the head.

He then shot the other that was behind him. He pulls the guns close and blows them. But there was some hiding in the train cars and they kept shooting. Eventually, they ran out of bullets and made a run for it but Cat Noir was too fast and he went inside the train cars to catch up to them. He bites down on one of them. He realized they were hypnotized and commanded by a vampire; Volpina. She was trying to lure him out of the shadows in public.

"Damn you, Volpina!" He cursed at her.

"Aww....and they call me the sly fox!" Volpina laughed.

"When I get my hands on you, I'm gonna make you pay for this!" He storms out of the train. Volpina just laughed and ran out of the subway station.

Cat Noir growled and teleported out of here before the cops find the shooter. He lands on a rooftop panting.

"Such a lovely horror. Pathetic you care too much about humans" Volpina appeared next to him.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you?" Cat Noir hissed.

"Because you don't have the guts to kill me," Volpina said.

He held his gun out but Volpina didn't flinch, "Don't ever come here again, Lila. I'm not some prize to be won or some sex puppet to you" He pointed his gun at her forehead.

"I don't know what you see in Kagami because she died a long time ago in the fire and you were too weak to save her in time" Lila chuckled.

"DON'T MENTION HER NAME!" Cat Noir yelled, "Get out now! Out!" He shot her but she dodged it.

"See you again kitty cat" Volpina taunts him.

Cat Noir was pissed at the mention of his former human bride Kagami whom his father killed a long time ago because he did not approve of his son having a soft heart for humankind. Having an immortal life, he was forced to live with the tragic memory of his soon-to-be bride but his dreams were destroyed by his evil father. That's why they fought to the death.

(Flashback)

"KAGAMI!!!! NO!!!!" Cat Noir was forced to watch his bride burned alive by his father's servants and his father was angry at him for falling in love with a human.

"You...You monster! How dare you?! HOW DARE YOU?!" He exploded in anger at his father.

"You will learn to be in love with Lila, my son! Humans are a threat!" His father demonically yelled.