Bloodlust

Cat Noir driving the Ducati saw his father standing in the middle of the road. The feline growled and did a black flip in midair so that the bike can hit his father. The bike slides on the road towards Gabriel but missed.

"You won't escape me, Cat Noir!" Gabriel shouted.

Cat Noir reappeared behind him by teleportation and shot him with his guns, "I don't need to escape from you!"

"AAAGH!" Gabriel fell down bleeding.

"It won't kill you but it will slow you down, father" He shot him again, "I don't care if dhampirs scare you but I'm not gonna let your psycho madness destroy human and vampire kind"

"You're gonna regret this, Adrien! Mark my words!" Gabriel snarled.

"I regret nothing" Cat Noir was about to take his dagger to finish him but Gabriel threw something in his son's mouth, accidentally swallowing it.

"What did you do?!" Cat Noir gasps.

"Increasing your bloodlust, that's what I did" Gabriel grinned.

"Blood...Hrrrrgh!!!" Cat Noir's eyes went red. He couldn't control it and it was making him extremely thirsty with his throat going dry.

"That's right, now we're talking!" Gabriel chuckled darkly as Cat Noir grabbed a nearby citizen.

"No! Let me go!" The civilian begged but got bitten by Cat Noir.

So hungry for blood that he could kill this victim any second. He held him tight until the victim died. It wasn't satisfying his hunger and he needed more blood. He sniffed for living blood in the city to sink his teeth into. He ran inhumanly speed to find a victim with fresh blood.

"Must....stop! No!" He struggled.

He had to find Marinette since he knew love is stronger than his big appetite but afraid he'll harm her and his kitten. So he forcibly teleports out of Paris. Appearing inside his mansion, he had to get it together. Felix was busy having a glass of blood but then gasped at his cousin not looking too good.

"Adrien, what's going on?!" He gasps.

"Help.....I can't.....control......my hunger" Cat Noir gasping too hard, trying to hold himself from attacking his cousin.

"Shit! Stay calm, Adrien!" Felix knew that his cousin can't help himself.

"So hungry!" Cat Noir leaps hungrily at him.

"Behave yourself!" Felix struggled.

The feline hissed hungrily, trying to reach Felix's neck.

"NO!" Felix kicks him in the gut.

"RAAAAGH!!!" Cat Noir bared his teeth and tries again, but this time Nino as a werewolf tackled him.

"Get a hold of yourself, Adrien!" Werewolf Nino struggled against the savage feline.

"Gabriel did something to him. Good thing I saved an antidote for blood thirst" Felix rushed to the fridge to get the antidote.

"Hurry up then!" Nino kept struggling.

"I'm trying, mutt!" Felix looked everywhere for the antidote, "Ah ha! Found it!" He found the antidote.

"So hungry for blood!" Cat Noir nearly bites Nino when Felix grabs him and forces the antidote into him.

Cat Noir coughed and fell to the door, having used up all energy. His red glowing eyes returned to green.

"Please tell me he's himself!" Nino scurried next to Felix.

"Ohhhhh..... guys?" Cat Noir looks up.

"What the hell happened, dude? You almost made us into lunch!" Nino said.

"Gabriel threw a bloodlust pill into me" Cat Noir explained.

"Shit! He distracted you!" Felix said.

"Yeah, he did. I underestimated him" Adrien said.

"Dude, we gotta get to Marinette now!" Nino transformed into a regular wolf.

"Not if I get there first!" Cat Noir teleported.

-

In Marinette's room, she was playing with Emma holding out a cat plush, "Who's a good kitty cat? He is!" Marinette teased her with the plush.

Cat Noir appeared in the room, panting heavily from his energy drained.

"Kitty! What happened to you?!" Marinette ran over to help him.

"He bested me" Cat Noir groaned.

"Who?" She asked.

"My father" Cat Noir replied.

Gabriel appeared in the room and saw his son, the woman, and the baby, "That's right." He spoke out.

"Gabriel!" Marinette protectively held her baby.

"Get away from her and my daughter!" Cat Noir hissed at his father.

"Daughter?! That is a monster you fool!" Gabriel roared.

Emma wailed from the loud shout and was too scared to see her monstrous grandfather like that. Marinette held Emma and ran into the other room to calm her baby.

"She's not a monster! You are!" Cat Noir snaps back.

"That monster needs to die!" Gabriel went into the other room.

"NO, YOU DON'T!" Cat Noir tackled him.

"Shhhhh..... mommy's here" Marinette tries to comfort Emma.

Cat Noir strained and shoved his father against the wall and quickly rushed to his girls, "Hang on!" He hugged them and teleports to his mansion.

"Are you two alright?" He asked.

"We're okay, Kitty" Marinette replied.

Cat Noir held Emma and gently hushed her from crying so much, "Shhhhh..... shhhhh...... Daddy's here." He comforted her.

"That was your dad? He's a monster!" Marinette panicked.

"Yes, I told you he was bad news," Cat Noir said.

"Some grandfather he is to our baby," Marinette said.

"Please stay here, my love. I can't let him kill our sweet little kitten. I'm not gonna let you suffer the same fate as Kagami" Cat Noir kissed her.

"Be careful my Kitty" Marinette said.

"Always" Cat Noir purred softly.