Nightclub

Adrien is at the combat room shooting targets to blow off some steam during his encounter with Volpina hours ago. His family returned again along with vampire soldiers to be prepared for the Blood Moon that will come in less than a month. He ejects the empty magazine and reloads another.

"Still getting pissed off with that fox again?" Nino comes in.

"Yeah. I don't have the guts to kill her because she was my ex. Being immortal is like having bad memories that won't go away" Adrien said and shoots again at the target.

"I see. Well someday you have to let the past go" Nino said.

"It's not easy, Nino. I'm ageless which means my maturity, my mentality, and my well-being remains the same. Memories are hard to forget when you're immortal. I moved on from Kagami's death but Volpina doesn't leave me alone" Adrien said and ran out of bullets from his gun, "Marinette Dupain Cheng entered my life and I just don't want history to repeat itself again. I lost Kagami and I'm not gonna lose another again"

"You can't let Volpina know more about your new bride or she'll kill her," Nino said.

"I will do everything in my power to keep that from happening," Adrien said.

"And I hope Alya can tame this werewolf in me," Nino said.

"Alya's a brave girl you know," Adrien said.

"And so is your princess that you say in your sleep," Nino said.

"Did I?" Adrien replied nervously.

"You do it all the time, dude," Nino said.

"Not all the time. You can barely hear me sleep talk inside the coffin" Adrien rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you say" Nino replied.

"Anyways, the sun is setting and it's time for me to see my lovely bride. If Volpina intrudes my mansion, bite her face for me" Adrien said as he goes to suit up.

"You got it, dude," Nino said.

-

With Marinette, she was walking down the streets on her own, "I have a feeling Count Kitty is around here" She said to herself.

She then heard loud purring noise coming from the alley. She guessed that it's him hiding in the shadows again.

"Come on, kitty, kitty" She smirked and walks over there.

"Ah, you found me, Princess" Cat Noir showed himself.

"Lurking in the shadows again?" Marinette giggled.

"Yeah, for you, Marinette" Cat Noir replied.

"Awww.....were you so desperate to see me?" Marinette teased.

"Maybe I am" Cat Noir held her hands.

"My poor kitty vampire" Marinette scratched his chin.

Cat Noir really liked when she did this, "I'm really dedicated to protecting my princess"

"And you're Prince Meowing?" Marinette joked.

"More like I'm your knight, my dear" Cat Noir purred and grabbed her hand to teleport to her bedroom.

"Whoa, we're back again" Marinette gasps.

"Thank you for taking Cat Noir expressway" Cat Noir teased.

"You're so silly, Kitty" Marinette replied.

"For a vampire, I always have a sense of humor" Cat Noir kissed her knuckles.

"You sure do," Marinette said.

"And I just love the scented sweet strawberries in your room" Cat Noir purred.