Hunting

At his mansion, Adrien was hanging upside down from the ceiling like a bat, writing his journal about his night with his future bride. He hopes he'll have the guts to execute Volpina for ruining his life. He levitates the glue and the photo to glue the photo to his journal to save this as a memory.

"Goddamn it! You nearly made me drop my journal" Adrien almost had a heart attack.

"You do know that teenage girls do the writing in diaries," Felix said, walking upside down on the ceiling.

"It's not a diary. It's a journal" Adrien rolled his eyes and finished gluing the photo in his journal.

"Same difference. Got any stories of drinking blood from humans in that book?" Felix smirked.

"No" Adrien closed his book, "Besides, this modern made book is better than those old leather worn-out books from the 1890s"

"Didn't they invent paper far longer than that?" Felix asked.

"Yeah, but leather books take a lot of space," Adrien said.

"Sheesh, you're so weird. For a vampire that loves cats," Felix said.

"I know" Adrien replied.

"By the way, shall I hunt that fox for you?" Felix asked.

"No, we'll hunt her together," Adrien said.

"Every time she shows up, you let her live" Felix said.

"Fine go ahead" Adrien replied and crossed his arms.

"It makes me laugh when you're grumpy as hell" Felix snickered.

"I get it" Adrien got annoyed.

"And you need to feed" Felix puts his wrist near Adrien's mouth.

Adrien bites him to drink his blood to satisfy his hunger. His eyes glowed red whenever he drinks blood.

Once he had enough, he pulled back, "Thanks, but I'm not doing that again" He jumps down and landed in a pose.

"Understood" Felix replied.

"Just come down from the ceiling" Adrien rolled his eyes.

Felix landed on the floor too in a pose.

"And don't be so cocky" Adrien scoffed.

"I love being cocky all the time" Felix snickered.

"I know that. But I have a feeling Volpina is going after milady" Adrien said.

"Then kill that bitch before she tries to kill your human," Felix said.

"I will" Adrien picks up his guns.

"Always the bad way instead of the death way," Felix said.

"Ever since I killed my father, it traumatized me. Killing makes me look like a monster" Adrien said and puts on his catsuit.

"Is this why you can't kill anyone?" Felix guessed.

"Of course," Adrien said.

"You need to know that evil doesn't deserve to live. Ever since your father killed Kagami, it scared you that you had no choice but to kill him so that he doesn't corrupt your life" Felix said.

"Yes, I'm really worried if he does gets resurrected," Cat Noir said after putting his mask on.

"He'll get ugly if he returns" Felix shuddered.

"All loud and ugly" Cat Noir replied.

"You always like to fight ugly things," Felix said.

"And I always do," Cat Noir said and shoots at the destroyed portrait of his father, "Suits you that way, Gabriel" He sneered at the portrait, "Anyways, there's a group of psycho humans that wanna capture me for money. Not gonna happen" Cat Noir teleported to the city where he last encountered a group of psychos, "The hunt is on" He loads his weapons.

He goes into the abandoned warehouse to find them. He knows they are dangerous but he himself is twice as dangerous.

He gasped softly that he came to a trap with a group of men with guns, "Well, well, well. Lookie what we got here! A man in a catsuit" The leader cackled.

"You bloody know I'm not just a man" Cat Noir growled.

"Ah yes. The fangs we see in your mouth. Come along so we can make money from our discovery, freak!" One of them laughed.

"I'm not some shitty machine. None of you are walking out of here alive" Cat Noir tried to reach for his guns but the men aimed their guns at him.

He holds his hands up and as one reached for his hands, he was met with a punch to the face and Cat Noir drew his gun and shoots down two while pinning the one close to him to the floor. He knocks him out and dodged a kick from one thug and sweep kicked him down before shooting down another thug but soon the gun was out of ammo. He tossed the gun under one's foot and leaps forward and threw him over to the floor hard.

"You boys are so slow" Cat Noir paused to catch his breath.

He then heard clapping in the distance, "What? You think I believe it's over?" Cat Noir smirked and teleported and reappears behind the leader.

"Not yet," The leader said.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't put a bullet into you!" Cat Noir aims for his gun.

"Still angry that I tried to pull your fangs out for proof evidence?" The leader asked.

"Teeth aren't something you keep as trophies like elephant tusks," Cat Noir said.

"Vampire ones are, and so are werewolves" The leader showed some teeth from different werewolves.

"This is no tooth fairy reality. No one is gonna believe your bullshit" Cat Noir glared and shot the man's legs to stun him.

"AAAAGGGHHH!! WHAT THE HELL!!!" The leader screamed.

"No one lives to tell the tale" Cat Noir shot him in the head and went to the other bodies to do the same.

He grabs one of them to drink his blood. He didn't care how much blood he wanted, he needed to feed to stay sane without growing weaker without it. Once he had enough, he dropped the corpse.

"Stop lurking at me, Lila!" Cat Noir knows she's here. No more being a nice guy. He had to kill her.

"Ah, you found me again" Lila showed herself.

"I should kill you now so you don't hurt my bride!" Cat Noir shoots at her shadow to spook her out of hiding.

"Like you killed Gabriel? Try and stop me!" Lila ran to hide behind the next pillar.

She drew her own gun and fired at him. Cat Noir rolls over and fires back. He got her in the chest and tackled her, crashing through the glass window. Cat Noir jumps down and repeatedly fires at her as they fall. They both crashed down at some cars from below.

Cat Noir stood up, aiming his gun at the now wounded Volpina, who was coughing blood, "That was a pathetic move!" Volpina said.

"This ends here Volpina," Cat Noir said coldly.

"Your daddy will help me come back!" Volpina hoarsely said.

"Tell him that I'll be waiting for him" He fires until the magazine was empty. Volpina laid down dead in the car.