His Princess

The next morning, Marinette was in her bedroom and her neck was sore like she had a neck cramp or a bite. She can't remember how she ended up back home last night. All she remembered was the mysterious shadow man up close and then blank.

"Ohhhh.... my head" She moaned and touched her neck, "What happened last night?" She wondered and got up from bed and looked in the mirror that she has two bite puncture marks on her neck. Was it an insect bite?

"It can't be! Could it?!" She gasps in horror and checks any signs but found none, "I'm still me"

Could this mysterious man be a vampire? If so, why did he bite her? To feed or to mark her?

"Whoever he is, he might be coming for me again" Marinette patched her neck.

-

At the castle, Adrien was asleep in his coffin with his arms crossed on his chest. The windows are in lockdown so the sun won't shine through. He was dreaming about the girl he marked. She looked half Chinese or Japanese because of those eyes. To him, she looked like a princess. He so wanted to taste those glossy pink lips from her. Soon enough he woke up from his nap.

Letting out a sluggish yawn and moves out of the coffin to stretch, "Haaaah.... I feel all good" He goes out of the room.

Nino is probably at college right now, so it's just Plagg and himself.

"Plagg, come here kitty kitty" He called for his cat.

Plagg came up to his owner and snuggled against his legs, purring and arching his back to rub his sides.

"Heh, good boy, Plagg" Adrien reached down to pet him.

"Meow" He meowed.

"I know that look, lover boy" Nino came into the room. He got back from college.

"Huh? Oh, hi Nino" Adrien turns around to see him.

"Did you find the right girl for you?" Nino asked.

"Uhhh......maybe" Adrien blushed.

"I knew it. Do you know her name?" Nino asked.

"No, but she was such a beauty" Adrien swooned.

"Okay. What does she look like?" Nino said.

"Half French and half Asian with dark blue hair" Adrien describe Marinette.

"That's my girlfriend's best friend Marinette Dupain Cheng" Nino knew who he was talking about.

"Nice name," Adrien said.

"Dude, you bit her, didn't you? You know she's gonna have trauma" Nino crossed his arms.

"Marked her to be exactly and besides I saved her from a psycho," Adrien said.

"You did what?" Nino gasped.

"I know I don't know much about her but she was so...." Adrien was lovestruck.

"Pretty?" Nino guessed.

"Beautiful like a goddess" Adrien corrected him.

"Oh, but you better check up on her later," Nino said.

"Come on, bud. I'm like a cat blending in the shadows" Adrien said.

"More like a vampire has gone batty for a bride," Nino said.

"Oh, yes. Batty" Adrien said.

"I'd suggest you visit her at night again," Nino said.

"I just hope she doesn't think it was a dream" Adrien chuckled.