Daughter

Marinette trusted Adrien to take care of Emma while she does her human life in the city. She can't tell her friends that she gave birth to a healthy baby girl without pregnancy proof.

"You'll come back each night, Kitty," Marinette said to her boyfriend.

"I'll keep a good eye on our daughter," Adrien said.

"Daddy will always bring you to mommy, Emma. Be a good girl" Marinette caressed her daughter.

"Hehehehe" Emma giggled.

"Good girl, mommy loves you," Marinette said before leaving.

"Our good little kitten," Adrien said.

"Kyehehehe" Emma giggled.

"Time to head back, my kitten. See you tonight, my love" Adrien kissed his bride and then teleported back to his castle with his daughter.

"Okay Emma, time for some milk" He brought out a milk bottle.

Emma carefully drank the milk bottle while her father held her. So hungry for warm milk like a cute little kitten. Adrien can't believe he accidentally impregnated his bride and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.

"Okay now for this" He pats her back to make her burp, "Good girl. Is that my good little kitten?" He rubs his nose on hers.

"Hehehehe!" Emma giggled and claps her hands.

"Are those your cute little paws?" Adrien chuckled.

She let out a yawn and cuddled her father's arms, exhausted and sleepy.

"Come, let's tuck you into bed" Adrien carried his daughter to a crib.

He placed her gently into it and puts a blanket over her, "You are the first Dhampir, my daughter" Adrien smiled that he was bonding her more like a real father would do.

"Mmmmm" Emma cooed as she slept.

The blood moon will be coming soon and Adrien is afraid to lose the new family he made. He took out the dagger he saved and looked at it.

"Just wait father, you won't be seeing your granddaughter. I don't care if you fear dhampirs but my daughter is more than just a human and vampire. This time I'll make sure you'll stay dead, permanently" He looks through the window at the moon. It was still normal and not turning red yet, "And for Lila, I hope she's suffering in hell as well" He added.

He walks out of his room but then got startled by Felix being a prankster as always, "Son of a bitch! That's enough" Adrien growled but had to stay quiet for his daughter to sleep.

"Whoops. Sorry about that" Felix snickered.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Are you high on drinking too much blood?" Adrien scoffed and heads into the kitchen to feed on blood.

"You know I love pulling pranks," Felix said.

"What are you? 15 years old?" Adrien opens the fridge and grabs a bottle of blood.

"I'm just as old as you," Felix said.

"No shit. And please try to be alert that the blood moon is coming short. I'm not letting him kill my new family" Adrien took a sip of blood.

"Don't worry. I won't let him either" Felix said.

"I am worried because my daughter is a dhampir. My father fears them for centuries" Adrien hands him the blood bottle.

"Are you saying he doesn't care what shape they are?" Felix drank blood.

"Yes. After all, he killed Kagami to prevent any dhampir to be born" Adrien said.

"So how are we gonna fight and protect at the same time?" Felix asked.

"We'll figure it out," Adrien said.

"Your mom hated him so much that she was forced to live that regret but she loved you so much," Felix said.

"She's to me my only parent I have left" Adrien walks to the room where Emma is.

"I get that you care about her because she's the descendant of you," Felix said.

"Yes, my firstborn" Adrien caressed his daughter's head.

"And she might not like her grandfather. I hate to see her get nightmares of him" Felix said with concern.

"Me too" Adrien replied.

"Do you think her half-human side will help her walk in sunlight?" Felix asked.

"We'll see when milady is back and when Emma is older," Adrien said.

"She looks a bit like you" Felix can see that Emma has her father's hair.

"Yeah, and milady's eyes" Adrien smiled.

"You really do love your bride and your daughter?" Felix can see his cousin's face.

"I do. Even though what we did was accidental, hormones are to blame" Adrien chuckled.

"Haha. Bullshit. You just didn't want any man to take her virginity while you go frenzy on blood for the rest of your life" Felix said.

"I don't want any man to touch her," Adrien said and picks up his daughter who is awake.

"Wabba Wa" Emma sees Felix next to her father.

"That's your erm...Uncle Felix" Adrien explained.

"Ga ba" She reached for Felix.

"Uh, Adrien? She's looking at me" Felix said.

"Wanna hold her?" Adrien asked.

"Sure" Felix took Emma in his arms.

"Awww.... coochie coo" Felix tickled Emma.

"Hehehehe!!" Emma giggled.

"Awwwww.... such a good girl" Felix smiled.

"She likes you, I can tell" Adrien smirked.

"She thinks I'm you," Felix said.

"Heh, yeah. But I'm the real daddy to her" Adrien said.

"Anyways, the sun is almost down and I think she needs her mommy" Felix hands, Emma, back to Adrien.

"Yes, I hope she's not busy," Adrien said.

-

With Marinette in Paris, she was visiting her best friend Alya at her apartment. She wanted to tell her about her secret boyfriend and her daughter but she has no idea if Alya will believe her.

"So where have you been these last nine days?" Alya asked Marinette.

"Well, been outside Paris for some time" Marinette half-lied.

"Okay. Well, my boyfriend Nino still is trying to get a hang of what happened to him" Alya said.

"Werewolf?" Marinette guessed.

"Yeah, werewolf. He does seem to control his wolf self" Alya said.

"I got a secret to tell you and I hope you believe me. You know that mysterious shadow man?" Marinette asked.

"Yeah, what about him?" Alya wondered.

"He's a vampire and......I fell in love with him" Marinette said.

"What?! Really?" Alya was shocked.

"Yes. It's all real. He was so dazzling, kind, and very caring" Marinette explained.

"Does he have a name?" Alya asked.

"Adrien. His name's Adrien" Marinette said.

"Adrien? As in Adrien Agreste?" Alya said.

Suddenly, Cat Noir with Emma appeared in by his teleportation, "Yes, the Adrien Agreste" He spoke out.

"Whoa! And you got a baby" Alya noticed Emma.

"How long have you stood there?" Marinette asked.

"Just arrived" Cat Noir replied.

"Eh eh eh, Mama!" Emma saw her mother.

"Mama? You're a mother already, Marinette?" Alya was confused.