Happy Family

The next day, Adrien introduced his daughter to his vampire family, including his mother who is amazed to see the baby girl so gorgeous.

"I'm finally a grandmother" Emilie smiled with tears of joy.

"Our adorable kitten will make a great half-vampire in the family" Adrien plays with his daughter's hands.

"She will" Emilie replied.

"Ga! Ga!" Emma tried to reach for the bottle of milk from her grandma.

"Awwww..... Want some?" Emilie bottle-fed Emma.

"Heh, she's just like me whenever I get cranky for blood" Adrien chuckled.

"Like father like daughter" Emilie chuckled.

"Yeah. Easy, kitten. You don't wanna get a stomach ache" Adrien carefully adjusts the bottle.

"Dada" Emma gurgled.

"My little kitty, you really do love your ladies" Emilie smiled.

"Yeah. They are purrfect for our family" Adrien chuckled.

"She didn't decide yet to be....one of us?" Emilie asked.

"Not yet" Marinette stepped in.

"Ga!" Emma reached her hands out for mama.

"Aw, come here" Marinette took her in her arms.

"So when are you ready, my love?" Adrien asked.

"Until I'm used to your culture and say a few goodbyes to my friends and family," Marinette said.

"This is gonna hit hard you know," Adrien said.

"Yeah, I know" Marinette sighs.

"Princess, you don't have to be one of us, I understand that it's a lot of process," Adrien said as he brings her upstairs to his room.

"I'll keep it in mind until I've decided," Marinette said.

Adrien puts his sleeping kitten in the crib and goes to sit down with his bride.

"Now that your father is gone, you think more threats are coming?" Marinette asked.

"It's possible but I faced minor threats for a century," Adrien said, making her sit on his lap.

"Also, how did you convince everyone to believe you're dead?" Marinette asked.

"Simple" Adrien smirked.

(Flashback)

Adrien was buried alive at the small mausoleum of the London cemetery, waiting for the caretaker to fall into the trap so he can feed. Adrien has known that the gravedigger likes to dig graves of the corpses to steal jewelry.

He was getting pale and that's a good and bad thing so that he looks a lot dead but he was growing weak without blood for one day.

He heard the stone lid opening and he quickly closed his eyes, pretending to be dead. His victim will be perfect to hypnotize.

"Ah, the young Agreste. May God take care of you while I take care of that priceless ring" The gravedigger said.

He reaches for the ring but Adrien suddenly grabs his wrist, "What the? AAAAAAH!!!" He got pulled down and drained by Adrien.

So hungry like crazy, he did not care about killing his victim. He moaned from the taste of blood going down his throat, feeling his heart pulsing that he's gotten his strength back. The victim dies and the pulse was weakened in the neck but Adrien goes for another pulse on the other side of the neck. He drank until he was completely dry.

He panted heavily from finally having blood in his mouth, "Selfish bastard greedy for money" He put the corpse in his tomb and closed the lid.

(End of Flashback)

"You did what?" Marinette was shocked by the story.

"I had to regain my strength by draining him and replacing me in my grave to fake my death" Adrien explained.

"Wow, scary" Marinette shuddered.

"I couldn't control my cravings for one day" Adrien shuddered too.

"Still, you have a pure heart, Kitty," Marinette said.

"Thanks, Milady" Adrien caressed her cheek.

Marinette scratched his chin and he purred in happiness, "You're so cute" Marinette giggled.

"Oh, man" Adrien blushed.

"You know you love it, my kitty cat" Marinette teased.

"I'm a very wild cat, princess. I'm very untamed" Adrien chuckled and purred between her neck.

"Not to me" Marinette teased.

Adrien runs a hand on her leg, "It takes a lot to tame me"

"Just because you're a catpire and you like the freedom?" Marinette said.

"Yeah, and my family" Adrien said.

"Do you really want me in your life?" Marinette stroked his hair.

"Yes, you're purrfect to me," Adrien said.

"You never get tired of puns, do you?" Marinette said.

"Not a bit" Adrien kissed her neck.

Marinette moaned as he did that, "Hungry again?" Marinette asked.

"No, I'm good" Adrien replied.

"Kitty, be honest" Marinette scratched his chin.

"Just a little" He sunk his fangs into her neck.

"Agh.....I just need some time before I decide. Emma needs her mother" Marinette groaned.

"You got plenty of time" Adrien let go of her neck.

"Thank you, Kitty" Marinette took some tissue out to place on her neck.

"But you know I love you as a human" Adrien said.

"I know" Marinette leans in for a kiss and Adrien kissed his bride back with passion.

Eventually, Marinette did become a vampire to live her life with Adrien and their daughter. She explained her change to her family and friends and they understood but they knew she's still the same girl, no matter who she is. Cat Noir has never been happier to start his new life, family, and future.