Chapter Two

I glanced over at the large clock that hung on the blank garage wall. It proudly boasted that it was 11.03 p.m. Why I took after hour jobs I will never know. I had happily just finished the extensive work on the Ferrari and was making my way to the office to give the Sherlock guy a call when the door to the garage knocked.

I groaned under my breath, briskly walked over to open the door and seen him standing rather placidly with a burgandy tie that was loosened and an untucked light grey shirt with the sleeves rolled half way up his muscular, goosebumped arms. There was a smell of alcohol off him that had combined with his musky aftershave to give me an unusual scent to inhale, to say the least. I had to admit that it was oddly attractive.

"I came by without a phone call, sorry, it's okay if you aren't finished my car yet but I wanted to apologise for earlier."

I stood blankly while studying him for a few minutes. Deciding to give this devilishly handsome man a second chance to woo me, I replied.

"Come into the office, its cold out there."

"Does this mean you forgive me?" He asked once we got inside the heated room.

He pinched the legs of his suit  trousers to pull it upwards so he could make himself comfortable before he sat down on the sofa and in doing so, he managed to direct my gaze to his impressive buldge. He took up a good majority of the space on the sofa with his arm sprawled across the back of it. I stood with my arms crossed infront of him.

"I have your car fixed."

"I'm sorry about earlier, I promise I'm not a dickhead. Thank you for all your help."

"It's okay."

"Will I take it now?"

"You don't look in any state fit to drive. I'll drive you back to your hotel."

"I'm fine. You don't have to do that."

"That wasn't a question."

"Alright then."

"I'll send out the bill tomorrow. I'll call you for the address but I really want to get to bed, so shall we go now?"

"Yeah. I'd love to go to bed with you."

"That is not what I meant."

"Well I meant it." He smirked cheekily.

There was something about this mysterious, handsome and sassy man that intregued me. He amused me, even if he could potentially and most likely be another arsehole.

"Come on, lets go to the car." I chuckled and led the way to the sparkling Ferrari. I loved the power of supercars, it was a dream-like feeling driving one, you have so much power at your fingertips.

"Sit in, I'll be two seconds, I just want to change out of these dirty overalls."

I jogged over to the changing area beside the office, it was smallish with a few lockers, coat hooks and a bench down the middle. I believed in looking after my staff well and I tried my best to do so. I was stepping out of my overalls when a voice sounded behind me.

"Do you need any help?"

I turned around and seen the fire dancing in his lusty eyes. They slowly glided across my body as I confidently let my overalls fall completely.

"No thanks, I think I can manage." I smirked.

"Alright well hurry up and strip off then." He smiled.

"Patience is a vertue."

"This is me being patient. How are you going to get home after you leave me off?"

"Taxi- which will also be going on your bill."

"You're very mean. A gorgeous temptress but mean."

I blushed at his words as he stepped closer. I pulled on my denim light-wash skinny jeans, a navy tank top and white converse in a flash as he shook his head in dismay.

"You picked hard trousers for me to get off."

"Lets go drunkie."

I grabbed his keys off the hook on the wall and slid into the leather interior of the wealthy owners car.

"Where are we going?" I asked once we were inside and leaving the premises.

"Our bed."

He continued to tell me where to go when I didn't reply. The hotel was five star of course and wasn't too far away from the garage, thankfully. I pulled up at the drop off area to let him out and asked him to call me a cab. He refused to get out saying he wanted to know where his car would be parked.

I let him sit with me as I expertly parked his car.

"Your driving is scary but impressive"

"Scary?"

"Yeah you do everything so fast like in the Bond movies or Fast and Furious and you know. You're like a pro."

"But thats not scary is it?"

"No I guess. It just shows me up. Plus you are a woman. A gorgeous temptress who is mean and drives like a man."

"Haha thanks for that but I'm better than most men."

"True. Let me buy you a drink?"

"No that's okay, I better be off."

"Just one! It can be non-alcoholic if you want."

"I sh-"

"Pleeeease! " He pouted. "Not paying if you don't?"

"Fine. One."

We walked inside the hotel lobby. I wasn't even dressed for a two star hotel never mind a five star one. I felt eyes burn into my back and as I thought of this, I felt a hand there too. I glanced up at Mr. Sherlock, his eyes remained focused ahead of us but his hand crawled around my waist even more.

I realised I didn't even know his first name. I thought of Chris and what he would think of this and felt a tad guilty. I don't know why, it was only a drink.

Soon we were seated at a quiet table in the corner of the busy bar area. The bar was a minty-green colour with antique brown leather furniture or purple fabric furniture. It was fresh and different. I liked it and took it all in. I felt a pair of eyes studying me after a few minutes.

"Gabriella?"

"Yes Mr. Sherlock?"

"Call me by my first name please."

"I don't know your first name."

"You still don't know who I am?" He chuckled.

"Should I?"

His lips turned down and his brunette eyebrows raised as if to say 'fair enough' before he answered.

"My name is Sebastian."

"Sebastian Sherlock, hmmm..."

"What would you like to drink Gabriella?"

"I'll have a West Coast Cooler Rosé please Seb."

"Nicknaming me already Gabriella?"

"Don't have to."

"No, do. I like it. I'll be right back."

He was charming. The way he carefully sifted through the crowds to the barman. The way he looked so sexy without even trying. Who was he though? I couldn't even think. It sounded familiar but why?

He consumed my thoughts and I considered leaving the hotel before he returned. My inquisitive side got the better of me and I stayed. Deep down I knew I wouldn't be spending tonight in my own bed. I'd be spending it in a hotel bed with Sebastian Sherlock.