Chapter Twenty Two

"I really can't believe you're a Fitzy. I mean, you're hot enough, if not hotter but its just-"

"I know, can we just drop the subject?" I groaned at the three boys who were quizzing me on my previous antics. Simon wasn't long finding out, it was instantly mentioned as soon as we seen him.

"But you were in magazines and on television and we didn't notice."

"I wish you's still hadn't noticed."

"Excuse me?" A customer had entered the garage and wandered into my office after knocking the door lightly. I shooed the boys, dealt with the customer and continued with my work. At five to four they boys called me for my four o'clock break. I had jumped off my chair in the office when someone appeared at the door.

"Sorry if I'm interupting." A pretty figure smiled and I smiled back.

"Hello Louise, no, people such as yourself are always welcome as long as it isn't for romantic relations in the work place. You here to see Si?"

"No actually, well yes and no. I'm here to see how you are doing and remind you about your doctors check-up appointment tomorrow, also I want to book my car in and lastly to see when or if we are still doing the double date."

I appreciated how Louise always got straight to the point. I suppose it was part of her profession to do so but it made life so much easier. Those people who beat around the bush, although I can be one of them, tend to annoy me, unless I'm in a very good mood.

"I'm good, oh yeah thanks, I would have forgot. Do you want to book your car with myself or Simon? Usually I don't give an option but since it's you- oh and when for? I've just had a cancelation for next week if thats any good, is it for a full service?"

"You and yes. Yes thats fine, text me the details will you?"

"Ohh Simon won't be too pleased will he? Sure thing."

"He'll be okay. The date though?"

"My sister is home and I don't want to keep leaving her."

"Get her a date and bring her along."

"Seriously? A triple date?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Because who would have her?" I joked and led her out of the office up into the loft.

"Do I have to go up?"

"Yes if you want to keep talking."

"But he'll be there."

"I'm pretty sure he will hear you and also he would love to see you. Did something happen? I mean you were talking about a date two minutes ago?"

"No its just- he'll probably think I was checking up on him or something." She hissed and her cheeks flushed slightly.

"And are you?" I teased with a knowing smirk.

"No! I am not! I came to see you didn't I? What did I just tell you?" She raised her voice again in humiliation and I chuckled to myself, she could do nothing only join my laughter.

"Boys take your hands out of your jocks, stop scratching your balls and eating with your mouths open, we have a lady coming up the stairs."

"Oooh eye candy at break time? You are too good boss." Joey chuckled.

We came into view and Simon almost choked on his sandwich. He composed himself slightly and a sassy grin spread across his sallow skin.

"Lady!" He spluttered.