Chapter Eleven

"Can you get out of the bathroom please?"

"I'm shaving." Chris murmered from the corner of his mouth that was plastered in shaving foam. I liked him with some stubble but he was clean shaving for Christmas. "There's like two more bathrooms in the house Ella."

"But my makeup is in this one."

"There is plenty of room for you to do your makeup here."

I sighed and walked over to the mirror beside him. It covered one whole wall and had drawers underneath it crammed and organised perfectly with my beauty supplies and makeup collection. "Cheer up, you don't even need makeup." He kissed the top of my forehead getting shaving foam all over me. I sighed in frustration.

"Yes I do, we're going to church."

"Yeah but its only church, who are you going to be impressing, the bishop?"

I began applying my makeup with Chris watching my every move and brushstroke carefully. It was a bit intimidating but after a while I got used to it. I finished my simple makeup with a gold smokey eye and red lips before putting a gentle wave in the bottom of my brown hair.

"Come on, stop staring and put your suit on or we'll be late!" I stated shoving Chris back into the bedroom.

"I like us in our underwear." He creeped up to me and tried to kiss me but I batted him away. I took out my festive red dress that went to my mid thigh. It hugged my body perfectly and had a decent gap for some cleavage. It may not have been ideal for church but I would be wearing a coat, hat and scarf. I slipped on my black heels and clipped on a simple necklace before adding matching earrings to my ears.

I turned around to see Chris standing in a crisp navy slim fitted suit with a white shirt, red tie and brown shoes. He was staring at me with a smirk on his face and his hands in his pockets. I bit my lip as I realised just how devilishly handsome he looked when he was cleaned up.

"Are you ready to go gorgeous?"

We left the house and headed off to church. I drove, just in case it was too much stress on Chris after all his recovering. He was progressing extremely quickly for the few days that was in it. I had got up early to put on the turkey and ham dinner and hoped it would cook nicely and not burn while I was away. I hoped I had enough for four men as well. Chris asked his dad to join us for dinner. I was going to be really out numbered at the dinner table but I was glad to have great people to share Christmas with.

When we arrived back at the house Simon and Joey were sitting outside in their cars. They must have been hungry because it wasn't like them to be early. I wished them a happy Christmas and let them into the warmth of the house. Chris had lit the open fire this morning which delightfully boosted the heat of the house even more. He got them drinks and entertained them while I worked on the food.

"Did I mention how incredibly sexy you look." Chris whispered into my ear, kissing my neck and wrapping his arms around my slender waist, sending a frenzy running wild through my body.

"Meet me in the bedroom in five." He demanded walking back to the boys. My stomach fluttered. I knew what his intentions were and I was glad because I couldn't stand the throbbing in my intimacy any longer.

His father arrived at the door and I let him in on my way upstairs to meet Chris. He knew Si and Joey so he went into the living section to talk to them, no doubt about cars. I kicked off my heels at the bottom of the stairs and ran up to my room to see Chris lying back on the bed.

"Are you in pain?"

"My dick is." He groaned. "These trousers are tight on my big guy, he wants let lose by his minx in the red dress with the big tits and sexy ass."

"I was hoping you'd say something like that." I smirked climbing on top of him on the bed.

"I can't wait to show you what I got you for later." He breathed inbetween kisses.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeeaaah." He groaned as I rocked back and forth on his bulge.

"I have to go back down to the dinner. You have less than five minutes." I challenged.

I was amazed at what he could do in two minutes nevermind five. He satisfied me and himself completely only removing my thong in the process. He had hung up his suit jacket as an excuse to come upstairs for a quickie. My excuse? I had to tie up my hair?

We sat down to have dinner shortly afterwards. It wasn't long vanishing off the plates and by the end of all three courses no one was fit to move. The chat was constant throughout the meal and left an easy, comfortable atmosphere.

"So are you two finally dating again?" Chris' father asked.

"WHAT?" Joey spat out his wine in shock. He was properly choking as the liquid clearly went down the wrong way. Simon was trying his best to bite back a laugh and I can imagine my face reflected the look on Chris' face. Horror. The one question we hated to be asked, it wasn't a bad question it was just that neither of us knew the answer so I was thankful to have Joey as an icebreaker. Even if it meant he almost died choking.

"You's dated?" He was now looking between us all for answers with his mouth hanging agape.

"Yes." I croaked.

"How did I not know this? Did you know?" He exclaimed pointing at Simon with his glass of wine.

"Are you blind?" Simon asked holding up fingers infront of his face asking how many there was.

"No?"

"They even went off for a sly shag earlier Joey!" Simon commented causing my jaw to drop. Surely he didn't say that infront of Chris' father.
"No, we aren't dating Dad." Chris replied stopping the brewing arguement between Simon, Joey and I.

"I'm going to do the dishes." I excused myself from the table. I knew there was going to be twenty one questions and quite frankly I didn't want to be there. If I'm totally honest hearing Chris tell the truth kind of scrunched up my heart too. I tried to focus on the dishes and zone out of the conversation between Chris and Malcom, his father.

Simon and Joey were clearing off the table and bringing me the dishes to escape the chat between father and son. I couldn't blame them. It was heated and most likely would have been very awkward to sit and listen to.