Chapter Thirty One

Honeymoon bliss. Oh the joys of being laid back on the fabulous island of Fiji. A girl has to spoil herself once in a blue moon.

"I could get used to this. I just love the views and the fact humans find it hard to reach certain places on their bodies." Chris teased as he rubbed my back with suncream, no doubt checking out my arse was the 'views' he was on about.

"Be quiet and put the suncream on my back please."

"You look so damn good in your bikini's El."

"You look sexy in those shorts, I love those abs you have." I teased but was being genuine at the same time. His body was angelic to me.

"Is this seriously what married life is like? Why didn't we get married sooner?"

"I don't know I've never been married before, I have no idea but it was my fault."

"Lets not start." He commanded before continuing. "Do you know what the best part of here is?"

"What?"

"I can have sex with you right here and now and nobody would care because nobody knows us."

The little villa type hut that we were staying in jutted out into the crystal clear sea by means of a wide wooden jetty along with about fifty other little huts. It was literally paradise with clear skies, clear seas, snow white sand, scorching sun and we really could have sex and no one would care.

We got it on about four times a day on average the past two weeks. I don't know if it was the fact we were bored, non-touristy people, carrying out the newly wed tradition or the fact we were seriously sexually needing people. If I wasn't pregnant by now it was by pure miracle. Then again after the accident it would be a pure miracle if I was. I tensed remembering the dreaded pain and thoughts of possibly not being able to have a baby with Chris in the future.

It's mad but I never really wanted a child until they told me that I might not be able to have one, then I realised what I really wanted. And I would never even consider having a child with someone other than Chris, that was another strange thing. Even though I am married to him now, before this I could only see him as a father to my baby if I ever had one. Is this being broody? Because that's so not me. Would we even be responsible parents? I mean it is me and Chris we were talking about. Maybe we should get a plant or a dog. I know I can look after a plant so maybe a dog. I hear that's what these people tell you to do before you try for a baby.

"Are you okay sweetheart?"

"I'm fine Chris, just thinking."

"About?"

"Things back home."

"We're going back tomorrow so don't worry too much."

"I won't. We should get a dog."

"Well that's not random at all!" He chuckled softly, pushing a strand of my wavy beach hair behind the sunglasses that curved around my ears.

"No seriously."

"What kind of a dog?"

"I don't know like an Alsatian?"

"An Alsatian? Are you serious?"

"Yes, I'm serious."

"I'd rather a Chihuahua." He joked.

We debated on our preference of dog breed for a long time and we still couldn't settle on it but we were definitely sure we wanted a dog. I think it would be good for us to see if we could be responsible enough. I know it's a big difference but it's a little bit like it at the same time. I didn't tell him that though. I genuinely did want a dog. I always have but never wanted one on my own, I feel like its a family thing to get a dog.

"So what are we going to do with the garage family when we go back?" Chris asked.

"I don't know."

"Well they aren't staying are they?"

"We can't just kick them out. I love having them but you know, if we want to get a dog-"

"If we want to have our own family." Chris corrected. I hadn't realised he was thinking the same as me.

"Well yeah, I don't want to be pregnant and violent with hormones with a pile of people in my house."

"You won't be that bad will you? We'll just have to talk to them and see what their plans are."

"Who knows! There's no rush for the time being though, right?"

"I'm not going to rush you into anything Ella."

I nodded and sighed before lying back into his muscular arms. Chris just seemed to get better and better. We had both picked up quite the tan over the two weeks. Chris pulled off the darkened skin look rather well. For once he had actually taken care of himself and wore suncream, even if I had to rub it on him. I loved the heat here but I couldn't wait to get home. I missed our bed. I was a home bird and always would be.

I worried about how the garage was holding up without me as well. I know I've left it in their hands before because I had no choice but I was in the country at least. Now I feel like I have zero control. I left strict orders and made sure the girls would look after the boys and be little spies for me. So far there wasn't anything major but a lot can happen in a day.

As I gazed outwards towards the nearby beach I noticed someone staring over in our direction. I was getting used to tourists just glancing around and unintentionally stopping at our hut but I knew this person. I hadn't seen them in a long time. Above all places to be, why was he here?

"Is that who I think it is or is it my imagination? I see you looking at him too babe." Chris commented. I continued to stare at the figure who seemingly knew it was me and was staring directly back at me.

"No it's not your imagination. It's him." I stated coldly, switching my eyes direction to my husband. I loved being able to say that. I gazed down at my rings that held so many beautiful memories that I knew I would never forget.

"Are you regretting it?"

"What?"

"Marrying me and not him."

"What the hell Chris!? God no! Where would you even get that idea?"

"Well you were looking at your rings and-"

"Chris I was reminiscing on the beautiful memories these hold and trying to believe how lucky I am to have you as my husband. I love saying that. I fucking love it. I love you!" I said raising my voice and shoving my left hand in his face.

"I love you too." He chuckled as I tackled him with kisses.

When we settled back in our original position we noticed that he was still standing watching us. It was weird. Really weird. Chris stood up and began walking. I didn't know how to stop him, I knew what he was going to do and I didn't want him doing it for the sake of one more day but when he got mad, there was no stopping him.