Chapter Twenty One

"AGHHH GET OUT! GET OUT!!"

Chris and I simultaneously let out a groan and sat up in our bed. I didn't remember getting changed last night. Chris seen my puzzled look down on my pyjama-clad body and winked at me. I smiled and leaned across to give him a kiss. I felt myself getting lost in his kiss, his touch.

"Ughhh will you shut up woman! I only needed a piss!"

I was knocked back into reality by something smashing on the ground in the bathroom across the hall. I leapt out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. My sister stood clinging to the white towel that was draped over her tanned skin. Her green eyes were glaring at a pissed off Joey who stood holding his head.

"Will you both stop screeching?" I implored.

"Who the fuck is she and why the fuck is she screaming and throwing things? All I wanted to do was have a leak and I was gone. Who does Miss Shriek-a-lot think she is? As if I was even looking at her showering." Joey ranted and turned to face me. As much as I wanted to laugh at how he addressed my sister, I was tired and in a pissy mood. Who wanted to be woken by a hungover dude and a drama queen?

"Joey, that is my sister, Diane" I informed his stunned form.

"Big tits clearly runs in the family anyway."

"YOU PERVERT!" My sister growled and attempted to storm out the door. I grabbed her by her tiny waist to prevent her from proceeding out of the bathroom.

"Apologise to Joey, he is not a pervert."

"No way! He was totally oogling me when he was having a wee! I mean he just walked in and then he seen me and now he is commenting on our breasts an-"

"Diane! Calm the fuck down!" Chris demanded angrily from behind me. I knew he couldn't handle her squealing and she had woken the two of us by over reacting after us having a long night. It was sort of like having a baby I suppose. I tried to push back the unwelcome thoughts that came after that thought. I focused my attention back on my sister. If looks could kill, Diane would have killed Chris but he was clearly having none of it.

"Don't even think about giving me a dirty look! You ask for a roof over your head from your convalescent sister and then you see a guy, who you know is a friend of ours that was drunk last night, taking a piss, unaware of you in the room and decide it is okay to scream the house down and wake us all up?"

Her mouth slapped shut and her face melted into guilt. She acted like a five year old brat sometimes and I was glad Chris had put her straight.

"He still looked."

"What the hell odds, he's seen nude women before and men have seen you nude before. Get over it. I'm going back to bed with Gabriella and if either of you interfere with our rest again, God help you."

The two culprits left the bathroom like children that had just been told off by their parents. Joey went back to bed and Diane slammed the door to the room she was staying in. Chris and I padded back into our room and got back into bed. I cuddled up next to him, placing my head on his firm chest and looked him deep in the eyes with a smirk on my face.

"You're sexy when you give orders like that."

"We still haven't celebrated your recovery." He returned the curved, cheeky smile.

I woke to an empty bed. I had absolutely no idea what time it was but my stomach insisted it was time for food. I flipped the sheets off my body and threw on my skimpy silk robe. I checked my messy but fresh eyed appearance in the mirror on the way out, fixing my hair the best I could.