Character Sketch

Khan Family

Sidharth Khan:- A 30 year old handsome hunk is smart business-man whose very passionate when it comes to work, he is hard working respectful to his elders and loved ones, strict with his siblings ! An introvert, doesn't speak much, very protective towards his naive cousin that's where he loses his calmness, she drives him, insane.

Shehnaaz Khan:- A 20 year old, smart and lovely girl, very naughty and stubborn her parents died in a car accident after which she stays with uncle aunty, everybody, treats her like a doll especially her taaye ammi and abu they make sure to fulfill her demands even tho sidharth stops them from doing so due to which she hates him even avoids looking at him but shares great bond with others his siblings, she thinks, he's a control freak every time she does something doesn't know why loves to interfere in her business ?

Shafiq khan:- A very loving and supportive father to his children including his brother's over reacts when it comes to shehnaaz, more precious to him than his own kids.

Zahra khan:- A beautiful and loving mother takes shehnaaz as her own daughter ❤️

Zoya Khan:- A 20 year old pretty girl, shehnaaz's best friend and sidharth's youngest sibling.

Adil Khan:- A 20 year old handsome boy, twin of zoya .. naughtiest and jolliest character closest to shehnaaz and zoya loves to annoy his brother !

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🥰 keep loving and supporting my work

Do follow

Do vote

Do comment