Chapter 5: CLOSENESS

They're standing immensely closer to each-other his strong pair of arms are embracing her due to sudden motion her sexy lips brush against rough naked chest, sending chills down their spines.

They froze, she couldn't react her entire body was shaking unable to accept their closeness her palm are resting below his chest, she breaths heavily as he rightfully, grabs her jaw locking their gazes his intense orbs were accelerating her heartbeat.

Realizing their proximity tries backing off during which her hands accidentally brushes against his skin burnt, flinch's back, wincing in pain, scaring shit out of her "I'm sorry, I didn't want to .." says, regretfully "push me away ?" he adds, sealing her mouth ignoring his statement presses ointment a little over the tip of her finger to apply over burnt patches "shit, you should've been careful, aise toh bade smart bante hain jala liya na khudko" scolds him "biwiyaun ke tarah taane mat doh help karne mein zehmat horahe hai rehne doh main khud ka khayal rakh lunga !" she sighs, shaking head.

"Theek haina, chup khade rahiye mere wajah se u have burnt yourself" she accepts her mistake, lips curl into subtle smile as soon as his heart realizes she cares genuinely looks after his wound.

He lost his mind, imagining, her beautiful face so soft, so fragile as his hand reaches to stroke it her eyes widen and jaw drops. It would be a lie, if she says his touch isn't affecting her unable to breath, moves back away from him, as much as, possible.

What just happened, she can't stand this close to sidharth or anyother man ... he's shirtless ... now the actual question erupts with what right did he ask her to do what she did ... would be okay until an unless it was limited to his hand .. not there it made entire body sweat .. their eyes were locked.

Vigorously, shaking head, anxiously rushes from there feeling disturbed and immensely ashamed.

He's her eldest cousin how could she touch him ?

Weeping hysterically, shuts the door, behind not intending to come across any one she isn't in the right state of mind to talk or face them feeling so pathetic of herself.

Meanwhile, sidharth stood there cursing himself regretting his move, she must be thinking wrong of him as her eyes were clearly depicting it, must be angry rather than going closer always ends up pushing her far away from himself.

"He shouldn't have asked help from me kis HAQ se unho ne maange aur maine kar bhi de shayed is guilt se ke mere wajah se unho ne khudko jala liya ?" her mind and heart battle despising what she did under the pressure of remorse, but deep down it felt so right not forbidden wonders why dropping herself over the mattress pushed such displeasing thoughts aside, clutches, bed sheets in anger feeling terrible of herself.

"Kis HAQ se ?" she mentally, screamed.

"Beta aap theek haina ?" zahra ji asks walking in capturing sidharth's attention.

"G ammi zayada nahi jaala !" he assures, putting shirt on "dekhaiye" relieved to check him "aapka reaction dekhne wala tha" she laughs aloud.

"Aap bhi na mere le rahe hain ... bete ke halat ko dekh kar bada mazah araha hai ?" shook head "I know it's tough but don't worry jis din sach unke saamne ayega cheesain apne aap sahi ho jayenge saare galat fehmiyaan bhi kyunke us din, naaz ko sidharth ka unke zindagi mein asal mukaam ka ... andaza bhi lag jayega jis se woh aaj tak be khabar rakhe gaye hain" he nods, getting it.

"Aap sach jaante hain isliye unke bataun ko nazar andaaz kardiya karein kyunke kahin na kahin aap khud bhi jaante hain ke unke shikayat jayaz hai it will be disclose after her university, promise hum shehnaaz ko dhoke mein nahi rakhna chahte" the anxiousness clearly reflected, taking a seat beside her leans closer to calm his restless heart down.