Chapter 36: MEET UP

Next day,sidharth informs his parents that fahad is planning to come with his family to meet them, due to which everyone becomes busy doing some arrangements "sidharth, agar aap bhi na uthe toh main aap se saara din baat nahi karunge." since a long time, she has been pleading him to bath, but instead of taking her serious, he's busy doing the pending work.

"Ache baat hai ise bahane tu apne muh ko araam daige babe." he teases, she fumes taking cushion.

"Kyun, aap ko mere bol ne bhi pareshaani hai ?" he doesn't answer due to which she smacks, his laptop almost slipped from his lap freaking hell of him "abey, ghaadi !!" twisting lips, headed to closet, after selecting her outfits returns back to witness him still very much involved in work, as if none of her actions affected him.

"I should marry someone else .." she says to pull his attention, he intensely looks up to view black  orbs silently accusing him of being unbothered.

"Say that again !" grabbing hand, yanks her close to himself.

Due to his intimating gaze, she lowers down hers unable to meet his "look into my eyes say it again repeat what you said, wifey ?!" he whispers, leans closer, shifting her hair aside, nibbles the earlobe shehnaaz clutches his shirt and whimpers in pain "mat karein, sidharth" she stands up to leave, but he suddenly, grasps her wrist, pulling to himself.

He ignores, kissing and drawing dupatta off from her neck "sidharth, hume ek ghante mein neeche jaana hai, fahad ke ghar wale ajayenge." she tried not to moan deep down enjoying his touch giving more access to her neck by arching her head back "do you really want me to stop" he asks, she nods, her eyes still shut and hands inside hair.

"It doesn't look like from your body language" he murmurs, she replies gathering strength.

"Yes, chodein hume dair horahe hai." she made a distance by pushing him away.

"Ye lijiye kapde jaaye abhi change karke aye !" he snatches the clothes, groaning in frustration.

While marching to the bathroom, his phone rang "hadh hai, agar aap ne answer kiya na yeh phone kasam lage me cheen ke, darwaze pe maar dunge sidharth." she yells, laughs running to bathroom.

Shehnaaz sighs, shaking head at his mischievous attitude "yeh ladka mujhe pagal kardaiga." took a deep breath before heading downstairs.

"Zoe, yaar .. tum dono bhai behan ke saath masla kya hai kyun pareshaan kiya huwa hai unke tarah tu bhi night suit mein baithe hai .. tayaar hone ka kya loge ?" she shouts, finding her lying on bed.

"Mood nahi horaha, rehne de kaunsa mere tayar hojane se fahad ke ghar walaun ke pasandh bann jaunge." she snorts, switching to channels.

"Bakwaas mat kar, tu unke pasandh ho ya na ho, fahad ke toh hai, kya is tarah unke saamne jakar is bichare ke naak katwayegi ?" she scolded.

"Tere andar, ammi ke rooh agaye hai." zoya told, noticing the change.

"I don't mind, fulfilling the duties of a mother !"
shehnaaz utters, handing over a beautiful suite.

"Jaa change kar, tera make up karunge." smiles, pushing her to the bathroom, no wonder they're brother and sister as soon as zoya comes out she applies a little make-up to assure, her innocence stays intact "mashallah" zahra ji, says by placing a warm forehead kiss.

"Meri dono betiyaan pyaari lag rahe hain." zahra ji, blessed "thank you" shehnaaz utters "zoya kya baat hai beta main dekh rahe hoon subah se baat karte karte apne khayalo mein gum hojate ho." it is constantly worrying her mother.

"Ammi, fahad ke ghar wale na maane toh aap bhi nahi maanoge na ?" zoya asks, restlessly.

She sighs in tension "taaye ammi, woh chahe joh kuch bhi keh lein aap zoya ke khushi ke liye uska saath daina." shehnaaz interrupted.