Chapter 33: FULFILL HER DEMANDS

While driving back home, she smirked and asked him "I want u to stop the car and dance for me on this road !" points towards heavily occupied road.

"What ?!" applies brakes, unable to believe her.

"Yes, I want you to dance over there !" repeats by holding back laughter.

"Tu pagal toh nahi hogaye babe ?" she laughs the moment his expressions altered depicting fear of dancing on the road in-front of traffic people will mock him, will feel embarrassed.

"Kya, aap ne khud kaha tha na joh chahunge aap wahi karoge toh ab kyun phatt rahe hai mr khan. Aise toh bade mard bane phirte ho ise mein haar maan gaye ?" she mocks, pulling her closer "acha mardaangi dekhane par aya na madam, tu ek kya doh din bhi nahi chal payegi, don't act over smart apne yeh pagal panti wale dares apne paas rakh." she's taken a back by his brutally honest reply, he drove home, she didn't dare to talk forget looking at him after having lunch sidharth asks her to get ready "kis khushi mein ?" she asks, forgetting the deal "kaha tha na bhuddu !" he slams her head, it immediately clicks her mind due to which rushes, asking him to choose her outfit.

"I will choose depending on what you want next ? hopefully, nothing stupid ?" she twists her lips at him for being mean "bike ride ?" she suggests, to which, he delightfully agreed been ages since last took his sports bike out.

"Anytime, if we're going on a bike ride then babe you should wear a leather jacket and pant what's say ?" passing her from wardrobe.

"Fuck, when did you even purchase it ?" her eyes widen in surprise "long back, jab pehli baar tujhe apne saath bitha kar lekar gaya tha" he confessed "diya kyun ne ?" she asks, trying on herself.

"Mauka he nahin mila, ek ke baad .. dusra drama chalu hojata tha" his face drops, she lifts it up "In nazraun ko, apne saamne jhukne ka mauka nahin dunge .. sidharth your the most amazing person I have ever come across pata I pity myself for being blind, aapke jaisa caring itna loving insaan mujhe dikhaye kaise nahi diya ??" she questions herself.

"Main kis chees ke talaash mein phir rahe thi ?" a bit overwhelmed due to which, her voice cracked.

"I'am sorry for not being able to see the good in u why was I so adamant to see the bad question the limitless care rather than feeling blessed ?" a tear rolls down, he quickly, clasps her face.

Gently, brushing his lips on hers "I am sorry, my fault is not giving u reasons behind my attitude I was just doing what my parents intended" wiped off tears "ek acha beta bane ke chakr mein na, ek bura shohar ban gaya" she shook head.

"Bure haun, hamare dushman aap bete hone ke saath saath best shohar bhi ho mera sidharth ik dum perfect hai" she beams with pride, hugging him tightly his arms hold her by triple intensity, kissing his heart, she excitedly, ran to change as they were getting late and time was running out.

He saw her looking absolutely breath taking in a leather jacket, unable to endure, tip toed behind a very occupied shehnaaz, whose complete focus is on applying lip balm becomes conscious as his   breath fanned her neck, driving shehnaaz insane.

Suddenly, resulting into a fall of her make-up kit as his closeness always makes her lose mind, she becomes anxious holds the dressing table to stop herself from falling she felt him watch her taking notice of every move "you still can't take it" loves how she rests her body against him, as their gaze met his intense gaze captured her heartbeat.

He slides her hair aside to gain a better access of neck leaning closer places kisses all the from ear lobe down to collar bone .. making her arch head back .. shutting eyes .. holds his hand tightly that is wrapped around her sexy waist.