Chapter 35: HIS DISAPPOINTMENT

Next day, everyone is assemble to have breakfast except zoya worrying sidharth "zoya kahan hai ?" adil worriedly stares towards shehnaaz "beta, she has headache kaha aaj college nahi jaunge, maine socha aaj rehne daite hoon." his mother, replied.

"Headache ya Heartache ?" whispers, leaning bit closer to his wifey, she almost choked.

He gently, strokes her back while she angrily eyes him for talking nonsense "dheere gaale main atak gaya na ammi isko harr chees ke jaldi hote hai." a very mischievous sidharth teased glaring back.

"Sahi kaha, araam se chabaya karo !" zahra ji and shafiq ji told to which she nods plastering smile a single look from her will be the death of him, adil enjoyed their banter.

"I will just check upon her !" sidharth got up only to find adil and shehnaaz following him.

"Tum log kahan, baith jao bhaagane nahin jaraha zoya meri behan haq banta hai usko puchne ka ya tum dono ke permission laine padegi ?" shehnaaz never felt so speechless, twisting lips settled back.

"Tere leader baith gaye khada kya hai baith jaa !" zahra ji, laughs meanwhile adil made faces why's everybody in his family so keen on pulling his leg.

He knocks at his sister's room "bhai, aap yahan ? Is everything okay ?" she panics, assuming what if her brother gathered information "kyun, main nahi asakta ?" she lowers down gaze as making a simple eye contact also seems to be difficult.

"Zoe, mera bacha what's wrong pareshaan lag re hai kya baat hogaye you know if you tell me I can do anything for your happiness ?" she nods, he is not kidding when he says that she trusts him, but what if he doesn't approve of somebody she loves as his parents .. doesn't want her to be their son's life partner "I .. don't know .. will you approve the fact that ur sister loves someone but his parents r not ready to accept her ?" he's taken a back with a drop of painful tear rolling down.

"No way, who's he and how can someone not like my beautiful sister ?" cupping face, asked her in a soft, sweet and gentler tone she broke down as he embraced her "I love fahad bhai I really do but he is stuck between me and his family." zoya lost her control on her emotions.

"What do you mean ?" she narrates everything to calm her down, he makes her drink water then he sat beside her dialling fahad's number.

"I can't lose him !" she helplessly, stared at him.

"You won't, I promise even if you ever lose him I swear will be for your betterment." she becomes, confused "dekh agar parents ke baat hai samajha sakte hain, convince karne ke liye na intezaar bhi karsakte hain lekin agar usne haar maan ke apne ghutne taik diye toh samajh jaana, tera kabhi tha he nahi uska durr chale jana tere liye .. behtareen sabit hoga." she understood, his words were quiet real opening eyes to look ahead over situation, on a wider picture.

"Bhai, ammi abu ??" she worriedly, questioned.

"Don't worry, they will support you !" she smiled at him "maine kaha tha na bata de .. adil dekh ye dono ek hogaye hume side karke." shehnaaz says entering room along adil after hearing them.

"Ikr, why make us villain ?" adil asks, zoya laughs sticking her tongue out at him.

He pulls her ear due to which she whimpers then earns a smack from sidharth "tune ne bataya so I thought of asking my innocent sister" shehnaaz's jaw dropped "innocent ? yeah right.. zoe ke bachi batana he tha toh kal bata daite, apne khadoos se bhai se meri class kyun lagwaye ?" she complaint, scrunching up nose and pouting like a babe.

"This proves, your disloyal to me !" shehnaaz was only fulfilling the duties of being the best cousin.

"No, I am not !" she refused to admit.