Chapter 34: ZOYA IN PROBLEM

"Sidharth, aap idhar hain .. maine na jaane kahan kahan aapko dhoonda hai" she sat beside him the fresh wind in the balcony, soothed her mind back to back exams completely moused shehnaaz.

He was seen busy typing something on his laptop clearing throat, tried grabbing his attention. He's so busy that it doesn't even cross his mind due to which she sadly twists her lips, gathering her feet over the couch plays rubbing it around his thighs disturbing sidharth "mat kar babe kaam kar raha hoon na darling" she rolls eyes "aap ko .. dikhaye
nahi de raha mujhe attention chahiye" she utters, brushing hands in his messy hair annoying him.

"Baal mat kharab kar !" he yells, pushing it away.

"Itna sadh kyun rahe hain ?" she asks, yelling too.

"Tujhe nazar aa raha hai kuch important kar raha hoon lekin nahi gussa dilaane wale kaam kar rahi hai you need to understand this harr waqt tujh ko attention nahi de sakta !" he clarified.

She angrily, stands up and goes inside the room a drop of tear rolls down mean-while he feels awful for acting stupid only because she wanted to have some peaceful and romantic time.

But, she needs to understand giving her attention all the freaking time isn't possible "fuck, I messed it up !" sighing goes after whose totally covered in a blanket from top to bottom.

Hopping over the mattress, tries lifting it down to witness her beautiful face but she stopped him by groaning in frustration "kyun aye mere peeche ab zaroori kaam nahi ya kuch aur kehna baki re gaya tha ?" she says, in anguish.

Rolling on top of her "kaisa zaroori kaam mere is pyaari biwi se ahem (important) kuch nahin" she snorts "jhoot, aap ne abhi itne baatein sunaye me
samajh gaye you cannot entertain ur wife 24/7, is mein se sirf raat naseeb hote thi .. koi na ab se no complaints ek hafte se office ka sarah kaam uthaa kar ghar ajate hain main wait karte rehte hoon ke aap ab ayenge room mein lekin nahin jab tak aate hain meri aankh lag jaate hai" she cried, due to so much of work-load, her back to back to exams the routine has become terrible.

"I am sorry, but you were busy too !" he reasoned which she doesn't even denies from accepting.

"Yes, but I used wait" she sobs, he forcefully pulls the blanket off pecking every inch of her face "It's not like I was intensionally doing it." she nods, as she is aware about it "maine thode na kaha ki aap jaan kar rahe ho ?" she cutely, pouts.

"Acha, na rona bandh kar !" he wipes her face she pulls him closer, hugging tightly.

He kisses her earlobe "I love you sweetheart, chal dinner karne chalein ?" she denies, refusing to let him go "fuck, kaun ho tum, chodo mujhe main ek shaadi shuda insaan hoon, agar meri biwi tujh ko dekh liya na yahin phaar ke rakh daige" howl into a fit of laughter "hain, aapke biwi mard hai ?" she in acts playing the other women "koi shaq ?" arch head back to meet her eyes she laughs letting him go pulling her along, went downstairs.

After having dinner, shehnaaz and zahra ji are in the kitchen washing dishes meanwhile zoya is on call worriedly talking to someone "tum, aisa nahi karsakte ... kya matlab .. samjhao apne ammi abu ko .. meri fikar na karo .. shehnaaz aur adil ammi abu ko mana lainge" zoya answers, feeling scared to lose her love "bhai bhi maan jayenge" she yells running out of patience, from no where this issue has arrived turning their world upside down.

"Kis baat ke liye ?" sidharth's voice, came as huge shock disconnecting call horrifyingly faces him "I was just ... talking to my friend bhai" she lied, her eyes couldn't meet his making it clear to him.

"Really, jhoot bol na nahi ata toh koshish bhi mat kiya karo bhai hoon tumhara koi anjaan nahin jis ko, apne behan ke baat karne aur nazre choorane ke andaaze se pata na chale ke woh jhoot bol rahi hai, aisa kya hai joh shehnaaz aur adil ko pata hai they will help you in convincing us ?" she became more terrified after learning her brother has over heard their conversation.