Chapter 8: I'M SORRY

"Bhaiya, doh cup kadak chai daina saath mein ek rusk bhi" she gasps, he sits beside her over a tiny wooden double seater chair "kya ?" he asks, poor babe looks away while rubbing her cold hands to generate heat and calm trembling body down.

"Yeh le ... bachpan se jaanta hoon ek ghoont bhi is chai ka tere andar rusk ya biscuit ke bina nahi jaane wala ... zaroori nahi ke hum baat karein ek saath reh kar bhi adataun se waqif hosakte hain" sidharth sips tea while studying her through the corner of his eyes she is surprised, how come he is this well aware of her habits ?

Dipping rusk, takes a mouthful of bite, relishing it's taste as well as warmth of tea, running down dry throat "ahh .." she winces, as it's too hot her tongue could feel the burn getting panic quickly cupped face "fuck .. open ur open ... show me ?" her eyes widen, feels a bit taken back.

"I am fine !" she says, getting a hold of his hand couldn't comprehend reasons behind his caring attitude, when she does everything to make him hate her ?

He pulled himself back together "right, now you know why I care about you ?" raises voice, takes her soft tiny palms between his to generate heat she becomes startle "no matter, how fast u grow up an immature child living inside u will always require care and attention so stop saying we are mature enough to make decisions, I don't know about my siblings but you certainly need it next time I will have this as an example to shut your mouth" she gets offended, instantly, pulled her hands away making him regret.

"Are you going to take advantage of my mistake so stupid of me to think of u as a better person ?" she angrily, handed over cup to the shop keeper "I was kidding" paying, walks after her "really, I have seen how you notice, use things against me only to prove yourself right in front of the world, aapke yeh adat maine bhi notice kare hai" utters freeing herself from his embrace as he caged her by sliding strong pair of arms around her waist.

"Meri saare adataun mein sirf yeh he kyun nazar aya ?" losing patience grasps arms to confront to know, why she always take him wrong ?

"Main batata hoon that's exactly what your mind want to see in-order to stop picturing good in me if your mature start taking truth sportingly, jokes as jokes, as of now, I have said nothing offending to you jisko lekar tu over react kar rahe hai forget it, main bhi kise samjha kar apna deemag kharab kar raha hoon, you think what you want for all ur life I don't care !" slightly, pushes her away.

He hopped into his bike then impatiently honked waiting for her to join, she does, feeling her heart sink as she hardly ever sees him upset sliding her pair of little arm around his stomach comfortably settled behind him.

He accelerates, riding towards their destination a beautiful restaurant where adil and zoya were too bored sipping coffees and waiting for their arrival "bhai, aap dono kahan reh gaye thai ?" adil asked, starving "bhook se marr rahe hain saala manager order puch kar thak gaya thode dair aur hojate na kasam se yahin se utha kar baahir phaik daita zoe ne, pictures le le kar unke deemag mein shak daal diya ke kahin hum ... pictures lekar toh nahi nikal jayenge ?" kept talking, until zoya kicks under the table, to avert his attention towards sidharth and shehnaaz who are barely sparing glances at each-other.

"Inko kya huwa ?" adil asks through his eye looks zoya shrugs off her shoulders "kya pata shehnaaz ne ladaye kare hoge pakka !" she murmurs "ahem bhai kya order karein ?" adil passes menu card he receives death glare "mera sarr doh minute saans toh laine de jabse aya hoon baat kar raha hai" zoe controls laughter while adil makes faces.

"Aap mera gussa bichare par kyun utar rahe ho ?" shehnaaz interrupts, making him roll his tongue in irritation "sabko apne tarah samajh rakha hai please khud ko itne importance mat doh kyunke duniya mein aur bhi log hain" taunts by flipping through pages and draining colors from her face as she isn't used to his harsh tone.