Chapter 13: MY FOREVER BUDDIES

Adil wasn't happy after being harsh on his cousin she is his best friend and as the saying goes that a friend in need is a friend indeed.

Sadly, if things would've been different, he would have been there to provide her emotional support as it's quiet evident, through her facial expression she's breaking, blaming and feeling miserable her eyes are depicting pain but the damage caused by her is irreversible especially to his elder brother !

"Adil, will you do me a favour ?" sidharth asked a very confused and obedient brother, nodded.

"G, boliye na bhai ?!" he pushes to speak sidharth does lowering down gaze, meeting his orbs might put him into a tough spot.

What if he recognises the restlessness ...

Anxiousness towards shehnaaz ?

To fuck with everything, has to make sure, name sake wife is okay !!!

He can't deny the fact, that his heart beats for her even though cannot be vocal about his feelings as he will soon free her from every knot which holds them together be it his stupid heart too.

"Will you check on her .. I don't care .. I just don't want to disappoint our father ... she's a child likes to call for trouble" adil smiles learning his hidden care behind his rude tone in order to conceal love how lucky of his idiotic cousin, thought.

"Right, I understood, you could have simply said it .. I mean .. you, didn't have to provide any sort of explanation" in return, earns death glare.

"Zayada smart mat bann deemag chalane ki tujhe zaroorat nahi main hoon yahan, tu bass apne pair chala aur jakar dekh theek hai ya nahi abu jaan se maar dainge agar unke laadle ko kuch huwa mere ya tere kadwe bataun ki wajah se" checks over his cousin is found sniffling on bench.

"Oye andar chal yahan baahir baithna theek nahi chaho toh ghar chod doon ?" she looks away, her heart is burning with resentment.

At times, when you have no-one to listen you cry as it helps getting over immense emotions which are over powering and burdening your soul "tujh ko meri fikar karne ki zaroorat nahin main theek hoon tere paas mere ko doh minute sune ka time nahi phir yeh care kyun ?" she innocently, asked.

"How could you expect me to hear you when you yourself didn't bother to ? I just want you to .. sit inside .. it's not safe here .." she follows him "kya pata unse mere presence tolerate na ho ?" snorts "how does it matter .. more than him ... you can't correct me if I am wrong ?" she sighs.

"Adil, my brother from when've you become this bitter ?" she unbelievably, asked.

"From the time, you have pushed us all away .. if not family insaaniyat ke naate abu ka bhai ka sab ke pyaar ka ehsaan chuka daite khair ab in fazool bataun ka kya faida .. ek ehsaan kardo .. chup kar ke baithe raho koi wazahtein kisi ko mat doh as it cannot reverse everything back to normal" saying excuses to purchase coffee leaving them alone, on their own, entire passage is empty team of nurses are too busy in their work, she settles down at the opposite side, facing sidharth.

He doesn't spare a single glance meanwhile poor shehnaaz kept staring at him without blinking as if trying to read from his wife's perspective, not a strict cousin who loved ruling on her "handsome, loving, caring, hottie and sexy too !" why, did her eyes search for someone when he was right there all these years in front of her ?

"He was forbidden !" her heart, claimed.

"Wish I knew .. I knew it from before .. I would've never wandered like a fool searching for man true love "I should have noticed, it was so obvious was busy fighting him .. wish .. she would have looked for reasons rather than retaliating him" by now is clear there is attraction cause she really finds him captivating but love that will take time !!!