Chapter 29: HIS CARE

At 12:00 am, sidharth woke up feeling something extremely warm becomes astonish to witness her body trembling due to high fever getting panic he immediately, pulls her into his embrace, rubs her body to generate heat as she was freezing "fuck, I hope her fever drops down, what do I do ?" when it doesn't work, made her lay down, rushes to get blanket from store room hopefully there will be a small quilt or anything better to cover as they use to come here with family for picnics.

After going through the dusty items finally found warm quilts nicely packed inside a cover to make sure none get dirty, smiles learning only his mom could do this quickly took them upstairs covering her up with as much as possible "sidha .. sidharth mere ko bohut thand lag rahe hai" teeth's chatter, sitting beside her assured not to worry.

"I will just be back !" she weakly, nods.

"I hope I have medicine in my car ?!" gets to two Panadol tablets kept over the dash board "gosh I shouldn't have come here the hospital is also far hopefully by morning her fever reduces" talks to himself while pouring warm milk.

He helps her in getting up "yeh kya hai ?" points out the tablets in his hands "muh kholo !" order, strictly eyeing her to take just like he did during their old times, back then, used to confuse her a random excuse of him being extremely caring is what usually clicked her mind "doodh nahi na, I need water" she demands, annoying him.

Ignoring her brings in front of her lips giving no choice of throwing tantrum "aap bohut bure ho" she somehow gulps it down "hmm .." she grasps his wrist on seeing him getting up "kahan ?" she asks feeling scared "I will bring woods to lighten up fire till then, my dear wifey calm down, if you will act so clingy how will I control myself ?" she instantly, left his arm, smiling ran down to bring woods, matchstick & lights up fire in their room.

He pulls his hoodie off making her nervous damn his body is freaking tempting "like what you see ? arey relax it's all yours !" he winks, before getting inside the blanket and squatting closer "sidharth, durr rahiye please aapko bhi hojayega" she could not sleep peacefully beside a half naked husband.

"It's okay, come closer meri jaan my body will be helping you in getting warm !" he pulls her close, she gasps as her lips brush against his chest "I'm fine you know this ain't required" she assured.

"We will definitely know that during morning ab aankhein bandh karke sone ka kya loge ?" snorts making him chuckle soon she drifts back to deep sleep after taking medicines and feeling warmth.

He stays awake to make sure the temperature of her body doesn't rise up or if god forbid any sort of emergency situation arises, she is his life even while she was growing up he use to be very strict which she intended to take as protectiveness, for his family members including her .. little did she know, it was specifically out of affection towards his wife not a cousin who his parent took care as a guardian, very soon her body temperature had returned back to normal.

Planting kiss, dragged himself down to cook for her some delicious breakfast "hello ammi, kaise hain aap .. g hum theek hain bass kal raat aapke laadle ko fever hogaya tha woh toh shukar hai u kept few blankets nicely packed in the store else living here would have been impossible .. maine aap ko phone na chicken soup ke recipe jaane ki liye kiya hai biwi bimaar hai socha khaatir daari he karle jaaye now please guide me !" zahra ji, is shock to hear that her son is willing to cook.

"Are you sure, should I send through driver ?" it came out as concern tho she was happy he want to do things for shehnaaz "nahi, aap bataye uski khaatir itna toh kar he sakta hoon na, waise I've seen her trying hard to learn cooking for me aur maine apne gusse mein .. na taste kiya aur na he appreciate which I will always regret !!" she asks him to mend those mistakes "galatiyaan insaano se hojate hain lekin bohut kum log seekh ke aage badte hain .. khushi horahe hai to know you both have survived the night with-out murdering each other" zahra ji laughs, sidharth rolls eyes.