Chapter 24: NAZDIKIYAAN

After changing into her comfortable night gown a very anxious shehnaaz came out consciously with the nervousness of coming across her husband, it was due to her naughty move became upset when her eyes caught attention of him lying on the side couch turning and tossing uncomfortably "aap ko neendh nahi ayegi .. yahan ... bed par sojaye main itne bhi moti nahi, ke hum dono bed na share kar payein .. sidharth .. aap se baat kar rahe hoon" he stubbornly, turned around, showing his back.

Sighing, headed towards her husband "sidharth .. bed par chalein !" she demands, grabbing his arm  somehow making place for herself "what the fuck is your problem ?" he asks, tilting head looking at her innocently, loving expressions.

"You are my problem, mere saath chal kar wahan bed par soye warna peet mein dard par jayega" in her sweet voice, leaning closer "sidharth please is ladaye ko kal continue karte haina .. kasam se aaj ke liye hogaya na, mere ko neendh arahe hai" she requested, slightly melting him.

"Main tumhe roka ?" he asks, she denies, making faces "yaar .. kya hai .. kyun zidd kar rahe ho ?" it almost came out as a cry unable to take any more tantrums, she laid beside by scooting him over as much as possible getting annoyed sidharth spoke "shehnaaz kya kar rahe dono ghir jayenge" yelled holding her closer to himself.

"Phir aap zidd kyun kar rahe ho ?" she questions, "fuck man, utho !" he curses, gesturing her to get up she did carefully "tumne .. kasam khaye huwe haina duniya idhar ki udhar kyun na hojaye apne baat z.. kisi bhi tarah manwa kar rahoge dusre ke kabhi nahi sunogi ?" he asks, she shook head "aaj apne zidd mein nahin, aapke parwah me bol rahe hoon" shehnaaz walks over clarifying her hubby's misunderstanding, leaving him speechless.

He watches her taking the other side of bed must be aware of his sleeping habit that's why took his left side even though she herself prefers right "ur not used to that side .. neendh nahi ayegi is taraf ajao" shehnaaz smiles, sidharth still cares shows concern even though his anger hasn't subsidised feeling happy looked at him peacefully.

"I will sleep peacefully learning that my husband still cares, doesn't stop himself from showing the love he always had for me !" she says, blushing in happiness without ruining her smile quietly went to his side feeling different, and less restless than before maybe her happiness did wonders.

Finally, laid beside her while silently reminiscing those days during which their marriage felt like a dream .. something .. unimaginable, back to back events have left them astonished.

They were both lost in their thought surprisingly turning towards each-other their hand brush, he felt shiver ran down his spine, she felt her breath hitched, realising their closeness quickly took his hand away, upsetting her, unable to take scooted near, rightfully wrapping an arm around his sexy waist taking him off guard.

"Yeh kya kar rahe ho ???" shutting eyes, entangle their feet "shehnaaz.." she doesn't reply, ignoring him, taking the feel of being under his protection.

Answering means starting another argument due to which she decided to shut her mouth, sidharth tried pulling himself, but her hold kept on getting tighter refusing to get away other than clinging to him, losing himself quietly gave into her demand.

He won't lie, deep down, this is what he wanted a calm peaceful night with the love of his life "I soo wanted these NAZDIKIYAAN kal tak durr durr tak is pal ke umeed na thi lekin aaj bin chahe mil gaya na jaane kyun gussa karne ke bajaye sukoon mehsoos horaha hai" his heart spoke, patting her to sleep due to immense exhaustion immediately drifted to sleep leaving him widely awake.

Next morning, she woke up early to the alarm of morning prayer "ya Allah" gasps remembering a set of bold moves played by her, biting her lower lip shyly, lowers down gaze then looked up "wish I could tell you how amazing I felt laying on your chest .. hayeee ... kitne andhe thi main mohabbat saamne hone ke bawajood ... idhar udhar khojne (search) nikal pade, aakhir mila bhi toh aziyat ke ilawa zilat (insult) ?"