Chapter 10: TENSION IN THE HOUSE

A drop of silent tear rolls down as heart-breaking scene, where his wife, was holding another man's hand, they were leaning closer to each-other with happiness, and shyness clearly reflecting through their faces,especially hers which didn't even once reflect during his presence not that he is angry or blames her, it's more like an agonizing pain, can't explain, or put into words as she finds no interest in him, being a one-sided lover is very painful.

He couldn't stand their closeness, heart clenched to death after all she's someone he has extremely  loved since childhood, when he didn't even know actual meaning of love for the sake of his parents remained quiet, but after witnessing, what he did today felt like it was a high time for him to speak, let the world know most importantly her who has left no stone unturned to hate him.

Why so much hate, when all he has been doing is her protection ?

He won't react on her behavior as anybody would react similar to what she is doing after all one has right to choose their partner, but they never got it was his parents way of protecting her keeping her in this house else many people in their family was  ready to take over her properties by becoming the guardian solely for their own benefit.

That's how pathetic and heartless people are two faced always looking for moments to witness the downfall and take advantage from it.

"Bhai, what's happening ?" adil and zoya, asks in anxiousness he quickly wipes tear off pretending to be normal.

"Ammi, se nahi pucha ?" looking away, questions back "unke koi meeting chal rahe hai room mein" zoya worriedly, replied.

"Bhai bataye na aakhir baat kya hai pure ghar ka maahol garam huwa pada hai, upar se university mein na jaane kya bakwaas baatein chal rahe hai aapko aur shehnaaz ko lekar ?!" adil pushes him, unable to endure, shares truth, dropping a bomb over their head "what the hell ?" skips from their mouth in astonishment.

"That's the reason, why you always cared for her even more than us, jab woh humse pucte thi aap aise kyun ho uske taraf hamare paas, usko daine ke liye ek proper justification bhi nahi hota tha I used to give random excuses yeh soch kar aapke liye she means a lot maybe cause her parents are no more .. you feel some sort of attachment, yaar aap ne pehle kyun nahi bataya bhai ?!" adil could not understand, why did he keep it under cover ?

"Zoe, tu chup kyun khade hai .. puch na bhai se ? kaash aap ne pehle bataya hota baat itne kharab na hote, shehnaaz ko dusre taraf dekhna he nahi padta ... bol na ... bezubaan bane khade rahegi ?" she snaps back to world, asked similar questions taking a deep breath, finally broke silence.

"What do you all think I was happy keeping it to myself .. no .. I wasn't ammi didn't wanna reveal anything until an unless she was done studying I kept telling her but according to ammi, she must concentrate in studies, share when the right time arrives and for me this was .. where were you two huh I didn't expect you guys to leave her alone us kaminey ke saath toh bilkul bhi nahi" apologized as they were unaware of their dating plans.

"Oh fuck, she is our bhabi ... no wonder aap uske combine education sectors mein jaane ke khilaaf kyun thai .. your so possessive bhai .. bhabi ve ek number ke bewaqoof hai itne handsome admi ki biwi hokar us chomu ki liye ansoo baha rahe hai" adil and zoya chuckle "bhai .. aap se acha shohar shehnaaz ko mil he nahi sakta uske bataun ko na dil se mat lein jhalli hai, samajh jayegi" zoya told surprisingly "your the best" tightly, hugged him.

Won't lie .. their presence has definitely uplifted his mood "aap uski fikar na karo hum deal karte hain .. apne bhabi se !" adil assures, stretching a little over bhabi in a teasing full manner "hmm" doesn't know what to reply therefore kept quiet.

Meanwhile, shafiq ji is extremely tensed because talking to shehnaaz explaining her something by going against her will is next to impossible, need to have a lot of patience while dealing with her at door step took a deep breath before knocking she opens in anguish to meet her taaya abu's face, for the first time she felt her anger arouse "beta hum andar ajayein ?" turns her back took her move as a silent approval and walked inside.