Chapter Three

"Whatareyoudoingwhyareyouherewhatareyoudoinghere?!" Hurricane stumbled.
"I...didn't understand a word of that." The dragonet huffed. "Please talk slowly, strange StormWing." The specterwing's voice wasn't all that clear, either.
"Who...are you?" Hurricane asked, trying to speak slowly.
"What's it to you?" She rasped angrily. "Get me out of here before I send your spine up your throat."
Hurricane took a step back. "I...I can try." This SpectreWing might be scarier than Noviseer!
"Maybe if you do I'll let you live another day of your pathetic, depressing life." The SpectreWing growled.
Hurricane jerked his head back. "Wow, that stings. Right in the feels."
"Am I wrong, though?"
Hurricane fumed. "Just-Shut up."
"Hold your tongue." The SpectreWing snapped, lunging. Hurricane yelped and jerked back, but she was still caught in the thicket, and couldn't get him.
Hurricane was hesitant. "If I help you, you have to help me."
The SpectreWing rolled her eyes. "With what?"
"Help me and my friends get the neck and tail bands off." Hurricane said, confidence rising in him. "Or else...uh...we'll hunt you down!"
"Sure." The SpectreWing raised her eyebrows, radiating disbelief.
"Do we have a deal?" Hurricane asked. The SpectreWing narrowed her eyes. "What will you do if you're free?"
"We're going to go to the StormWing village." Hurricane growled.
The SpectreWing narrowed her eyes even further. "Fine, whatever."
Hurricane cautiously glided down and studied the bush. The SpectreWing was quite simply caught, but her wings were blocking her view. Hurricane sighed and grabbed the bramble, quickly pulling it back.
The SpectreWing shot into the sky faster than Hurricane could blink. Hurricane turned and made to follow her, expecting her to come back, but by the time he had turned she was no bigger than a star in the night sky.
Hurricane sighed. Another hope, gone down the drain. He decided to return to his home and hope that in the morning, everything would be alright. He had to hope that the SpectreWing wouldn't tell the others about his plan or desire to escape.