* 2 *

'Now just where did that cutie go' you pondered while walking down a path.

'For such a small creature he sure is speedy' you chuckled at the thought and spotted Grim just slightly ahead of you.

You quickly caught up to Grim and grabbed him by the scruff of the neck. Ace, Deuce and Yuu were slowly catching up to you out of breath.

"GAH?!? Why am I being held in the air by nothing?!" The cat exclaimed while desperately swatting the air with his paws.

"Now isn't that a bit rude to call me nothing" you playfully pouted while making yourself visible again.

"EH Y/N?! How do you even do that??" Grim questioned with a dumbfounded look, causing him to stop struggling.

"It's my unique magic!" A grin made its way to your face as the other three finally caught up to you.

"Y-y/n.. please don't run off again" Deuce breathlessly spoke while placing his hands on his knees.

"Hmmm... no promises! Here Yuu, here is your cat" Smiling you handed Grim over to Yuu who held onto Grim with both his hands.

_________________________________________

"Wait YOU'RE the magicless student?" You said to Yuu dumbfounded. He had just explained the whole situation leading up to that point.

"Ahh I'm not a student I just live in one of the dorms.." Yuu replied with a slightly sad smile.

"Pfft yeah he's a janitor along with the fur ball" Ace laughed.

"Anyways we should probably get the windows done" Yuu spoke with faint anger lacing his voice and a fake smile.

"As if I'm doing that!" With that, Grim squirmed out of Yuu's arms and started sprinting towards the dining hall. Before you could even offer your assistance Yuu took off following close behind the cat.

"Grim does not learn fast does he" Deuce faceplated and started running in the same direction with Ace following suit.

'Did they just leave me?' Without another thought you started running after them to see what is going to happen.
'Can't pass up on some free entertainment' you smirked.

_________________________________________

You stood starting at the scene before you in utter disbelief. Grim was currently on the chandelier with Yuu, Ace and Deuce trying to come up with a way to get him down using their shared braincell.
Of course you could easily just use your magic to get him down but where is the fun in that?

"No fair climbing onto the chandelier you coward!" Deuce exclaimed while shaking his first towards Grim.

'That reminds me of an old man getting people off his lawn' you stifled a laugh.

"Hmm... I haven't learnt flight magic yet..." He thought out loud while looking at his magic pen.

'I have a bad feeling about that look he's giving that pen..' you thought while looking at Deuce with a confused face.

"Oh! That's it!" He held a shocked face while slowly looking at Ace.

"Deuce... let's think about this first" you sternly said, not liking the direction this was heading.

"Huh?" Ace titled his head a little while looking over his shoulder to you.

Quickly, Deuce pointed his magic pen directly at Ace with a serious expression. You began mentally praying he wasn't about to do something stupid but knowing Deuce it probably was.

"Stop what are you doing?!" The read head exclaimed while moving his arm in front of him in a defensive manner. As if that would help.

"Why are you pointing your pen at me?!"