♡ 12 ♡

You didn't see any reason for you to attend the fight. I suppose you thought it would be over quickly and you'd have to hear about the groups complaining. Yet, despite thinking this, you sent your hawk to trail behind the group. Maybe you had grown a soft spot for the group and wanted to watch out for them?

Whatever the reason, it didn't matter now. Your hawk was in Heartslabyul's dorm and you were at Diasomnia's dorm.

"Lilia, you really don't have to cook for us today!" You attempted to convince him with a smile. After the stress you had been showing he was adminant on taking over your cooking duties for a while.

"But you've been stressed so I-" He attempted to convince you as you were slowly pushing him out of the kitchen.

"Ah I can.. handle the cooking for today Lilia.." Silver sighed in relief between the sentence as you finally managed to get him out of the kitchen. You saw some passing by studens look worryingly at the sight of Lilia even being in the kitchen in the first place.

You managed to pull him onto the sofas near by with you and tapped the gem on your ring so that it was no longer showing your magestone but what your hawk could see, which soon became your vision.
Lilia had lent against you, probably aware of what you were doing, which prevented you from getting too absorbed in watching the fight.

Your hawk had perched itself on top of one of the rose bushes near the fight and had a full view of everything. The headmaster seemed to be explaining the rules and you witnessed Riddle remove Ace and Deuce's collars. With a deep sigh you tapped the gem on your ring once more and returned to your original vision. You hadn't completely exited the view and had left it still on the gem. Despite not being able to see clearly what was happening, you could certainly hear it.

"Did you send your hawk to spectate Heartslabyul's little fight?" Lilia questioned as he rested his head on your shoulder in a way he could still see your face.

A hum escaped your lips as you worriedly glanced down at your ring. Your eyes shot up in embarrassment when Lilia began to chuckle with a teasing grin.
"What?" You asked quizzically.

He laughed softly as he sat up, his expression akin to a certain mischievous feline.
"Hah... you seem to worried for these guys... do you care for them?~" He teased.

"What I-" Your defence has been cut off from the sound of a mirror being dropped. Instantly your eyes flickered to your ring only to see the fight was over before it began.

"Off with your heads!" Was followed by a glow of white, which your hawk protected their eyes from.

"Hm.. that was fast" You muttered after seeing the distain on Ace and Deuce's faces.

"Hmm.. not surprising though.. Riddle's magic has always been truly remarkable and quick"

"True, I have always wanted to duel with him at some point" you stated with a sigh, slumping further into your seat.

A loud gasp was heard from your ring. You lazily looked over and instantly shot up as you saw Riddle on the ground holding his cheek. Ace was glaring at Riddle with his fist retracting.
'Did he just punch his Housewarden....?'

"Bam! Right cross to the face!" Grim exclaimed through laughs.
'He did...' Your eyes met Riddle's widened and anger filled eyes.
'He's losing it...'
Your eyes widened, without a second thought you shot out your seat, immediately sprinting out the dorm.

"Hunter's vantage!" You exclaimed as you exited the dorm.

_________________________________________

"I was going to offer the sandwiches I made earlier...." Lilia frowned as the door slammed shut.
_________________________________________

You had made it to the magic gate and swiftly ran through it, checking on the fight meanwhile.