♡ 1 ♡

"Oh wow..." Yuu was completely enamoured by Heartstabul's dorm, completely understandable honestly.

"Hey! Yuu why doesn't our dorm look as good as this!?" Grim exclaimed to the whole population causing you to laugh.

Yuu smiled sheepishly as he glaced at you and then the rest of the group.
"Grim.... our dorm is a work in progress for the time being.."

"Let's get a move on guys, we don't have long before classes" You walked by them with a playful wink before running off in hopes of meeting your other friends.

"Oh my God.... Y/n! Stop running off without us!!" Deuce groaned before he took off after you.

_________________________________________

From a distance you could hear a male's singing as well as a steady increase of rose heart bushes that were dripping red.
'Seems like they have just been painted meaning that someone is near by...'

"They all gotta be red, or it's 'off with my head'!" The distant male sang.

"Hey someone is here..." the feline next to you spoke as he hid behind Yuu's leg. Yuu himself looked questionally at Deuce and Ace for an awnser.
Obviously he didn't get one.

"Whoa that gives me déjà vu...." Yuu mumbled, zoned out in the direction the singing.

"Hmm? Did you say something Yuu?" You walked closer to Yuu, mere inches away from touching your shoulders together.
You heard him just fine. You wanted to know exactly who Yuu was and his role.

"Huh? Oh u-uh nothing Y/n" He said while smiling and patting your head.

'Keeping secrets then....' Your strained a smile before following after him, to the voice from earlier.

"Huh..? Oh do you guys need anything?" Your old friend Cater turned to the group with his paint brush still in hand. The paint would have splattered onto Grim's fur if you hadn't pulled him back on time.

"What are you um... doing here..?" Ace questioned Cater while pointing towards the half pained roses.
Oh how you missed the days you would visit the Queendom of Roses and assist with painting the roses red.

"Are you blind" he dead panned "I'm clearly painting the roses red".

'Get them Cater' you smiled proudly to yourself.

"Eh?! Why!" The single brain cell duo exclaimed in unison.

"Do you forget where you are? Nothing makes sense here" You reminded the boys as you placed your hands on your hips.

"Wha!? Y/n!" Cater had some how only just noticed your presence and ran up to you to hug you from behind while dropping his paintbrush along the way. He placed his arms around your waist and snuggled into you. "When did you get here?"
You could tell he was smiling widely despite not being able to see his face.

"I've been stood here the whole time" You sighed while patting his arm. He didn't respond and only hugged you tighter while he rested his head ontop of yours.

"Hold the phone!" He gasped and pointed towards the two infront of us, still not letting go.
"You're the guys who broke the chandelier and almost got expelled!" He chuckled at the stupidity of the two.

"That chandelier is going to haunt us until we graduate..." Ace slumped over from the mere thought of hearing that same phrase for another three years.

"Oh you! You're the one who ate house warden's tart!" He chuckled once more then smiled at you.
"He sure has a death wish huh N/n? Oh my God I need to get in on this fame!"