▪︎ 1 ▪︎

You were stirred in your sleep when a pair of arms had lifted you from the ground and held you in a bridal style. Due to barley being awake you just allowed it to happen and fell back asleep once more after feeling a deep chuckle from the person carrying you. _________________________________________

"Mmm.." You made an incomprehensive sound as you rolled over in your bed.
'wait... bed!?' You shot up in a panic to see you were in your room back in the dorm. The panic eventually subsided when the memories of earlier flooded your mind once more.
'right... how could I even let my guard down like that...' A long and deep sigh left your lips as you looked over to your window to see it was now dark outside.

Pushing yourself out of your bed, you hummed to see you were still in your uniform and felt a bit peckish too. Knowing you had saved some food in the fridge you made your way to the kitchen, at the same time a cloud of black and green smoke emerged in front of you bringing a tired yet slightly peeved Malleus with it.

"Ah hello Mal, where were you at this hour?" You spoke barely above a mumble while reaching into the fridge for your beloved and precious food. Thank the lord that it wasn't your duty to guard him tonight otherwise it would be more him guarding you while you slept.

"Mal..?" His eyes widened with pink dusting his cheeks "Uhm... I was on one of my nightly walks but it seems like the area is occupied nowadays.." He seemed to be in a little bit of a daze as he spoke while watching you.

"Oh yeah... there's a new student and his little fur ball living there now. Sorry Mal I know how much you liked the peace there" You gave him a tired yet understanding smile before biting into your food. "We can find you a new place to visit the next time we go on a walk together, how about that?" As you finished your food you brought him into a side hug, your head redting on his chest before saying goodnight and heading back off to bed.

Malleus had remained in a daze before smiling and saying goodnight as well, a soft smile adorned his face as he made his way to his room once he heard your door shut.
He seemed to love the nickname and tried to think of possible nicknames for you in return.
_________________________________________

"You must be tired, Leona. I brought you dinner and got some...work done in the process" A certain thief snickered as he walked into his dorm leader's room over in Savanaclaw. He handed said food over to Leona who was barely awake and resting on his bed with his arms behind his head.

"Always there when I need ya, Ruggie" A small smirk formed on his face as he sat up as he reached for his meal.

"A pleasure to be of service to you, Housewarden" His grinned widened towards Leona while he simply waited for Leona to finish his meal so he could take away the left overs.

"Hm" Leona lightly chuckled before continuing. "You always say that even though you're just doing this for yourself" He looked at him from the corner of his eyes.

"Oh! Perish the thought Leona! It's a pleasure to be of service to our cause" Ruggie said in dramatics, he even placed his hand over his chest for the extra flare. Leona merely scoffed before returning back to his food.

After a moment of silence Ruggie's smirk had vanished and had been replaced with complete seriousness for once.
"All of us want to turn the world upside down" He held eye contact with the sleepy eyes that belonged to Leona.
"It's the reason why the hyenas joined hands with the King of Beasts in the first place. To improve their lot in life forever more" A sense of passion was conveyed through Ruggie's words has been spoken.
"I'm pretty much doing the same thing" He finished with a shrug.

Leona finished his food before returning to lay back on his bed as he had done before. His eyes glancing over to the door before they closed.
"Then make sure you're careful on your little 'hunts', Ruggie. Don't leave any evidence behind."