♡ 4 ♡

Italics show your past memories
_________________________________________

After the whole fiasco you all sat a completely empty table. It was one of the end tables so you were able see everyone in the canteen.

"Textbook bullies at a school that's supposed to produce exceptional mages..." Your childhood friend sighed.

"Thus-" Grim attempted to eat with his mouth full.

"Don't talk with your mouth full Grim..." Yuu deadpanned before going back to eating his own food.

After eating his bite Grim started speaking again "This omelet is as fluffy as a cloud!" Grim shouted with glee before immediately stuffing his face once more.

Not listening to what Yuu said earlier, Grim proceeded to talk with his mouth full again. Ew.
"So I saw your guys' dorm but what are the others like?"

"I'm sure you're familiar with the statues of the great seven?"
"NRC has a dorm themed on each one"

'Carter.'

You turned around quickly you gave him a close eyed smile.
"Y/n..?"
You're eyes shot open to see your childhood best friend stood there with widened eyes. Tears began to prick up in the corners of your eyes before you blinked them away and replaced it with a warm smile.

"Trey!" You shot up and hugged him tightly. You both hadn't seen eachother since you were children even though you had visited this school before joining. Truth be told, you were more focused on Malleus to even think that Trey was here. Trey had helped you through so much.

"I haven't seen you in so long. Look at you, you've grown slightly taller" He chuckled while he hugged you back.

You pulled away but your hands remained on his arms for a while.
"Hey."
"I'm so glad to have found you again! I can't wait to see how your baking has improved" You looked up to him with a smirk then proceeded to drag him to sit next to you.

Cater huffed before taking a seat across from you, next to Yuu. All the while you were catching up with Trey, Ace was glaring daggers at Carter.

"You're that guy from this morning." Ace pointed his fork directly at Carter with narrowed eyes.

"Hey yeah! You tricked us into painting those dumb roses!" Grim slammed his paws onto the table in an attempt to seem intimidating. It didn't even move the table.

" 'tricked' is such an ugly word. Do you think I wanted to paint those roses during my morning?" He grimaced at the thought of having to do it again.

Grim scowled at Carter while you lightly chuckled. You looked up at Trey to see his reaction and he smiled down at you with a nudge.

"It's dorm policyyyyy! I was just following dorm policies my dear Grim" He leaned against his hand on the table and smiled at the group.

"And grinning like a fiend all the while. Sort of like now." Deuce stated without taking his gaze off of Carter.

"Ha ha... now, now Deucy.." The older red head sweat dropped.
"Outside of the dorm I don't care what rules you follow, here I'm just a friendly mentor!"

"Do not call me Deucy." You looked over to see Deuce the most grossed out you've seen.

A light laugh came from beside you.
"That's just how Carter shows he cares"

"And who are you?" Ace finally took his glare off of Carter.

'Did he not just hear me say his name...' Your eye twitched from Ace not listening to you once again.