♡ 5 ♡

You had made your way back to class after Lilia had brought you back into school. Somehow, you missed a lesson while you were zoned out meaning this current lesson was your last one.

It felt like 2 hours long.

You stared up at the clock on the wall with your head resting in your palm. Once the bell rang you swiftly grabbed your bag and left the class. You just wanted to take your mind off things so, you went to find the four musketeers.
Hopefully they haven't pulled any stupid stunts while you were away for a whole hour or two.

_________________________________________

Thankfully, they didn't pull anything and were decently easy to find too. Especially with Ace's loud complaints which you found out to be because he had to go pick a bunch of chestnuts. Something about a new tart, you were not sure who for especially because you could guarantee it was for a Mont blanc. I think you and I both know about the Mont blanc rule.

We're you going to question it though? No.

"Where are you guys going?" You walked up to the group with a wave.

With a groan Ace looked at you, annoyance plasted across his face.
"We're getting chestnuts for Trey so he can help us make a new apology tart"

"Ooo Trey's baking is always delicious, let's get going" You reminisced on all the delicious things Trey had made you in the past when you lived in the Queendom as you made your way towards the woods behind the school.

_________________________________________

"There really are a ton of chestnuts around here! Im gonna be making a living on chestnuts here!" Grims mouth was foaming at the sight of all the chestnuts. Without thinking, he reached down to pick one up and probably eat. That was until it stabbed his paw.
"Owch! The chestnuts spikes pricked my paws!" He shouted while holding his paws up towards Yuu.

Yuu's head and attention shot down to Grim at his sudden out burst. He crouched down to his level and gently grabbed onto Grim's paws as he took out the remaining spines.

"I don't think we can do this with our bare hands, we need something to put them in anyways" Deuce took his attention from Grim and turned it to you and Ace.

"Won't there be some in the botanical garden?" Ace crossed his arms over his chest and tilted his head in the direction of said garden.

"I suppose it wouldn't hurt to look" You placed your hand on your chin and the other hand around your waist.

"Here Grim" Yuu lifted Grim into his arms "So you don't hurt your paws more" He looked down at Grim with a smile.

_________________________________________

"Whoa... I didn't know this place was so huge" Ace looked around in awe.

As soon as you stepped in the pleasant warmth hit you. Beautiful plants and flowers caught your eye when you walked in due to their vibrant colours. One flower in particular caught your eye. It had big beautiful (favourite colour) petals that went perfectly with the green stem supporting it. There were many of its kind around it and it even had different colour variets yet that specific colour caught your eye.

"Y/n?" A warm hand on your shoulder broke your gaze from the flower and to Deuce who smiled at you. Ace was beside him and you noticed his eyes flickered over to where you had been looking.
"Ace is going to the right, I'm going left and those two are going straight ahead. Which way do you want to go?"

"Oh i'll go with Yuu and Grim so they don't get lost" You squeezed his hand while it was still on your shoulder before walking off to join Yuu and Grim.