♡ 11 ♡

The previous day, you had all decided to meet up in the library to try and catch Trey. Yuu believed that he would be returning the cooking book he had borrowed for the tart..... or something along those lines you weren't really listening.

Currently you, Ace and Deuce were walking together to meet up Yuu and Grim at the library.

"Yeah, Riddle collared more students this morning...." Deuce solemnly informed the both of you. Ace and Deuce had slept at Ramshackle once again due to their stubbornness and definitely not because they had collars. Yet Carter still informed Deuce about the goings on of Heartslabyul.

"Hmmm.. I hope this gets resolved soon.. wouldn't want him going crazy and putting collars on everyone" You suddenly felt dizzy after speaking your thoughts and grabbed on to Deuce's arm.

"Whoa! Are you okay?!" He panicked as Ace stopped walking to see what was happening.

"Yeah I just...felt dizzy I suppose" You stated while attempting to get your vision back.

....

_________________________________________

"Yuu!" Ace shouted to gain his attention. They were seated at one of the tables near the door.

"Ace don't shout we're in a library." Deuce scolded him with a death glare.

You saw a book you had been wanting to read on the self beside you and you were NOT wasting this opportunity to read it. You grabbed it and flicked to the first page as you sat beside Yuu on the table.

Deuce seemed to be reading your book from over your shoulder so you shifted your seat over and pulled a chair beside you. You patted the seat and peacefully read the book with Deuce.

Ace huffed and unceremoniously plopped himself on the last seat at the table.

_________________________________________

Trey finally entered the library, you only knew because of Ace whispering it very lordly.

Deuce raised his head from the book you both were reading.
"Hello, Trey" He stated while turning his chair to face the newcomer.

"Oh? You four?" He questioned while walking over to the librarian's desk.

"We figured that if we waited at the library, you'd return your cook book eventually" Deuce explained, you were still busy with your book. What can you say? It's a good chapter.

"We still got a problem with Housewarden Riddle" Ace glared over his shoulder to Trey.

With a heavy sigh, Trey placed his book on the librarian's desk before walking towards your table.
"Yeah... I thought you might say that"

"Cut the crap Trey, what's your take on Riddle?"

'Ooo~ the conversation is actually interesting now' You gently closed your book and placed it on the table, your full attention now on Trey.

"Is it true that you've been allowing Riddle to behave the way he does since you were kids?" Ace gave Trey the death stare.

"What?! Who told you that?" Trey's face instantly turned to anger.

"It was Chenya~" You smiled at Trey with closed eyes.

"Huh? But Chenya doesn't... eh I guess it explains why you knew we were friends..." He sighed.

"What I don't get is, why didn't you lecture him if you're older than him" Grim questioned as he escaped Yuu's arms to hop onto the table.

"I do...when the situation calls for it.." He sort of mumbled the last part.
"These strict rules are what created Riddle"