♡ The Rose-Red Tyrant ♡

The alarm managed to wake you up from your comfortable sleep. When you got back to the dorm last night you immediately went to your bed and fell asleep. You slept like a log.

Sighing, you hit the alarm button and reluctantly crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush your teeth. Yet another day of school ment you had to wear your uncomfortable uniform. You didn't make any changes to the uniform itself because you wanted to keep up the positive view of Diasomnia. Despite this, you always put your hawk's glove on the inside pocket.

You know for special occasions.

Stepping out of your room, you walked to the lounge. You had a few spare moments before you needed to go pick up Yuu and Grim so why not chill for a while? Unfortunately there is no such thing as 'chill' when Sebek and Malleus are in the same room...

You drowned out Sebek's loud 'conversation' with Malleus and went to get yourself breakfast. Honestly their 'conversation' was more like yelling but you wouldn't change mornings like this for the world. It was oddly reasuring.

"Oh, good morning Y/n" You turned and saw Malleus talking to you with a smile. Sebek had left to go some where else which left Malleus alone once more.

"Good morning young master" You replied with a smile and a slight respectful nod towards him.

"Ah.. you can just call me Malleus if you'd like" his smile did not falter.

Nodding you finished off your breakfast and waved goodbye to Malleus who returned the gesture. You began walking to the door to leave before you were called out to.

"Leaving so early N/n?" Silver spoke sleepily as he walked into the lounge. Presumably he had just woken up, You would often go with Silver and walk together then spilt off after he dropped you off at class. That is when he was up by the time you were ready to leave.

"Yeah I got tasked to watch over a new student and his cat" You smiled at Silver and swiftly made you exit to pick up Yuu and Grim.

_________________________________________

The walk to Ramshackle dorm was relatively peaceful. Its was a beautiful day outside really, birds were singing, flowers were blooming in the woods. On days like these people would love to be out and about but we all have to attend classes. Its a shame really, I know a certain lion and sliver head would love to be sleeping outside on days like these.

"Hey Y/n wait up!" A familiar voice called out to you. You paused your walk and turned around to see Deuce jogging up to you with a little wave.

"Hey Deuce, why are you heading this way?" You questioned with a slight tilt of your head to the side. Deuce huffed out an annoyed sigh and turned to you with a dead pan expression.

"I believe a certain idiot is there" You chuckled at his response and you both carried on walking in comfortable silence.
_________________________________________

"Do you want to do the honours kind sir" You smirked with a joking bow. He chuckled and almost knocked the door down with two hits.

"Whoops..." You and Deuce burst out laughing when you heard a thud inside accompanied by some of the wall falling off.

"Geez... they really should fix this place up" You chuckled nervously.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" You heard from inside.
'Wait was that Ace?' You raised an eyebrow at Deuce but he just held a deadpan expression once more.

The door opened and revealed a very um... scruffy Ace. It looked as if he slept in his uniform.
'Is that Riddle's collar....oh god did that idiot get collared by Riddle for being an idiot' You thought as you gave Ace an unamused expression.