* 5 *

Currently you and the group were walking through the wooded area. To put it straight you were all lost, not that any of the others would admit it. However, you saw this as an opportunity to tease them and joke about it later.

"So..." You started as the group turned to face you. "Does anyone know where the magic gate is?" You asked with a forced smile as you placed your hands on your hips.

Taking their silence as a no you sighed and pulled the glove from your pocket before putting it on. You once again whistled loudly with your arm held out in front of you. Soon after the whistle a hawk came from the sky and landed on your arm with a shriek.

"Is that a hawk!?" Ace yelled with wide eyes. The others were either shocked or scared shittless.

Not to point fingers but Grim was hanging onto Yuu for dear life.

"Shhh.. you'll scare them off.." You glared at him while petting your hawk's chest. You cast your gaze away to the hawk and put on a faint smile.
"Could you find the gate back to Night Raven College please?"
With a tilt of its head it instantly shot off into the sky once more.
You followed closely after and left the group gawking at what they have just seen.

_________________________________________

You saw your hawk dip from above the tree line and dive to the ground.
"Right over here guys" You smiled as you ran to the area you last saw your hawk.

"Y/n wait!" Deuce shouted as he ran after you. Ever since you guys were younger you had always been faster than him, much to his dismay. It was great for teasing though.

"Great job!" You exclaimed when you saw your hawk again. Materialising a small dead mouse you tossed it for your hawk, which it took in glee.

"How did you even get that thing trained?" Ace suddenly spoke up as he stood next to you, perhaps he was too scared to get closer to the hawk.

"Hmmm.... think of them as a familiar" You smiled while putting your arm around his shoulder and walking through the gate.

Crowley was waiting very (im)patiently when you walked through and cleared his throat when he saw you all.

"You guys actually went to the Dawarf's mine for a magestone and with Y/n no less?!" Crowley was beyond dumbfounded at this point and it was clearly displayed on his face.

"Um...yes?" Three of them awnsered with confusion.

"I didn't think you'd actually do it..." He muttered just loud enough.

"Oh such woe Crowley! You really have no faith in these fellows?!" You dramatically exclaimed while placing a hand over your chest.

"It's just that I didn't expect they would actually find a magestone... I actually spent all evening filling in their expulsion forms" He chuckled nervously.

"Are you kidding?! We were fighting a monster and you were getting ready to expel us?!" Grim shouted from Yuu's shoulder.

'We?... me and Deuce did most of the work...' You sighed and lent against Ace slightly, he was the closest to you in the moment. He also lent against you.

"Monster..." Crowley seemed confused at this rather than concerned.... why are you not suprised?

"Yeah there was a monster" Ace said as he narrowed his eyes at the headmaster. If looks could kill Crowley would be sent to emergency care not quite dead yet though.

"And if it wasn't for Y/n here we would have been killed!" Ace added on while pushing you slightly. You smiled at him for giving you the recognition you deserved.