* 3 *

Running into your dorm and then your room, you looked around for your glove in every area and small nook. You soon realise that it is nowhere to be seen and you resorted to asking your fellow Dorm mates if they have seen it.

"Hey Malleus? Have you seen my glove anywhere" you questioned while still looking around for it. He was currently reading a book I the living rokm but placed it the book down as soon as you started speaking, giving you his full attention.

"Hm? Oh it's just over there" Malleus pointed towards the drawer of a desk which was situated on the other side of of the room. He gave you you close eyed smile as you let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you Malleus!" You swiftly grabbed the glove and and placed it into the pocket of your blazer. A yawn was then heard from silver as he sluggishly walked into the room.

"Where are you going n/n?.." He sleepily questioned. You assumed he must have just woken up from one of his many naps.

"Ah.. I've made new friends and I'm helping them out a little. They got themselves in predicament" You chucked "Bye guys!" You smiled and waved at the two.

"Have fun n/n!" They waved as you swiftly made your exit from the dorm.

The journey to the mirror room was quiet and uneventful, much to your dismay.

_________________________________________

You stepped through the magic gate into a wooded area. A little home was situated a little further ahead and soon after spotting it Ace, Deuce, Yuu and Grim stepped out. Some how they didn't spot you as they walked over to, what you believe is, the mine entrance. Not passing up this opportunity you smirked and snuck behind a few trees near by.

After getting as close of possible, you climbed up the tree silently to a safe part on top of the tree that was out of their view. Resting your back against the tree, you materialised a bow and arrow using your magic.

The bow itself was made of sturdy wood with beautiful and intrigue designs carved into it. The tips of the bow had metal accents for aesthetic purposes and metal on the area you place your arrow. The arrow itself was plain and simple yet the tip was sharp. It serves its purpose.

You positioned the arrow on the bow and placed a finger on top the arrow, the rest of your fingers underneath. Drawing the arrow back you aimed a few centimetres away from where Deuce stood. It seemed like they were stood waiting for your arrival.

Breathing in slightly you released the arrow and smirked at the group as the arrow whizzed through the air.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"You wanna go inside THERE? It's completely dark!" The small feline exclaimed, his eyes wide in fear as he looked into the cave.

"What, are you scared of the dark? How can you be a 'great mage' if a little darkness scares you" Ace spoke with a smug look and his hands on his waist.

"Myah I'm not scared of anything!" Grim put on fake confidence while looking up at Ace. They may as well have been having a staring competition.

"GAHH!" Deuce screamed making the two turn towards him. An arrow landed into the ground with force, digging into the soil beneath them. He looked mortified as his gaze was fixated on his possible murder weapon. Ace scanned the trees trying to look for the person or thing responsible.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

You began laughing hysterically at Deuces expression. Ace's gaze shot up to where you were and almost instantly deadpanned to see you laughing in the tree.