♡7♡

As you all waited for the tarts to cool down, Cater walked in as if he was just waiting for you all to finish all the hard work.

"You all look wrecked" Cater started with a little chuckle. He walked right in to stand right next to you. An arm was then slung over your shoulder as Carter leaned into you a little.
"Are the tarts done?" His smile never faltered as he asked, clearly directing the question to you.

With a nod you pointed over to Trey, who was now placing the tarts onto big plates ready for the fridge.

"Ohhh those look so cute!" The warmth from your shoulder dissipated when Cater walked away to see the tarts better.

In an instant he whipped his phone out and prepared to take a photo of them.
"Lemme get a quick pick for magicam!"

"Nice of you to finally show up Cater" Ace bluntly said through gritted teeth.

"Ahh, I just had to come and see how my little noob dorm mates are doing!" He chucked after taking a photo and tucking his phone away into his pocket again.

"Baking is tough work when you're not used to it but eating something sweet is just the cure!" Trey was placing 6 slices of tart on plates and a slightly smaller slice on the same plate as another slice.

"Help yourself to some of this tart" He held a close eyed smile as he handed the 2 slices over to Yuu and Grim.
At this, everyone in the room cheered and you allowed a small smile to grace your face. Thank god it isn't Lilia's cooking otherwise you would be running out of the dorm again or dead.

"Pretty funny of you to show up right when it was ready eat, Carter" Ace spoke with a hint of passive aggression while reaching over to grab a plate.

Carter chucked at his remark and grabbed a plate for himself.
"Someone's gotta be the official taste tester!" He grinned.

Yuu sat cross-legged on the floor with Grim sitting in his lap so that he could grab his tart. Unfortunately he doesn't have posable thumbs so he had to grab peices that Yuu handed him.

"That smells so good..." Looking over, Grim was foaming at the mouth with stars in his eyes.

"I can't wait another second! I'm going in!" Grim had exclaimed just after Yuu manged to break a peice of the smaller tart. His little paws instantly brought the food to his mouth. To put it short, Grim was in heaven.

"Oh dang..." Ace muffled out after a bite.

"Don't speak with your mouth full Ace" You lectured before taking a bite of your own tart. Ace glared at you but he still listened to you and kept his mouth shut.

"Yuuum!" Carter sounded almost strained to say. You looked over to Trey to see he noticed it too. Ever since you and Trey met Carter you both had a theory that Carter didn't like sweet things but you could never prove it...

"This is like something from a fancy bakery" Deuce soon stuffed his face with another bite with widened eyes.

"Mhm! Every time I eat anything Trey has made it has been a blessing" You said filled with happiness of being able to try Trey's food again. A light pink dusted his face and a nervous chuckle filled the room.

"Oh Trey! You gotta do the thing" Carter exclaims before even taking another bite.

"The thing..?" He tilted his in confusion.
"Ohh the thing" His eyes lit up in understanding and swiftly turned to Yuu, Grim, Ace and Deuce.

"What's everyone's favourite food?" He places his plate down on the counter and wiped his hands on the apron he was still wearing.

"Uhhh probably cherry pie. Ooo or burgers!"