♡14♡

Artist: Nikohulu0427 on twitter
_________________________________________

'Ugh.... my head hurts' Your eyes opened, only to be blinded by the now blue sky above you. At least the sky wasn't dark red anymore, meaning your spell wasn't for nought.

Riddle and Yuu had just awoken as you did, Riddle was a little more dazed than the rest but that was understandable.

You had placed your arm over your eyes to sheild them from the blinding sun, there must have been some people near by to see that (and Riddle jolting awake) because you soon had people in your face.
"They're all back!" Ace exclaimed, right next to your ear mind you.

"God can you stop yelling right next to me...." You muttered groggily, Ace gave you the dirtiest look despite being worried a moment ago.

"It's about time you guys woke up... we were loosing our heads worrying if you guys would wake up" You lifted your arm to give Cater a slight glare at his words.
"Ah... figuratively I mean..."

A loud gasp for air was heard from beside you, shooting up you see it came from Riddle who was now choking.
'Did he forget to breath this whole time..?'

"Whoa! Y/n chill! Don't sit up so fast, you just woke up" Cater panicked before having you rest against against him to stop you from passing out again.

"It's going to take more than that to injure me" You spoke with a smirk, slightly giggling (Cater was most definitely concerned).

"Ah Mr Rosehearts... you've awakened" The crow for a headacher stated the obvious. People really like stating the obvious in this world don't they?

Despite the fact that Riddle had only just awoken, Ace saw this as a perfect opportunity to shout in his face. What a smart guy.
"The garden is completely trashed and we could have died! Thanks to Y/n we didn't, not like you were going to calm down anytime soon" His voice was laced with venom.
'What crawled up his pants...' You glared at Ace's random out burst.

"Mhm... it was looking bad there for a while" Deuce added on, agreeing with Ace for once. Now that was the most shocking thing that happened that day.

Cater seemed to realise something as his eyes lit up as he looked to your face.
"What happened? Why did you guys pass out?"

Being the extra silly, may I add even a little bit goofy, person you were you winked at him with a finger over your lips to signify keeping a secret.
Now this was because you were silly but also because you're not quite sure why Yuu passed out.

"For crying out loud, when you humans let that stress build up the results sure aren't pretty" Grim huffed from Yuu's side. You could tell he had been worried for Yuu, what a cute little cat.

"The truth is... I really wanted to eat the chestnut tart.." Riddle mumbled, his eyes fixated on the grass infront of him.

"Huh?" Ace and Deuce said simultaneously in shock.

"I...I don't care if the roses are white, or the if the flamingos are pink" His breath was shaky from the tears that was threatening to fall at any moment.
"I prefer honey to sugar cubes in my tea, I like milk tea better than lemon tea" tears started to fall as his hands covered his face once more in, what seemed like, shame.
"And after a meal, I want to be sitting with everyone around the table having conversations"

"..Riddle..?" Trey rose from crouching on the ground and took a few steps towards Riddle.

The latter finally looked up with a tear stained face once more, your heart also breaking once more at this.
"I r-really wanted to play with you, y/n and chenya more, Trey I'm..." That waa all he manged to croak out before exploding into tears once more.
You jolted to get up and comfort him but was stopped by Cater who held you against him.