Chapter Eight

From the moment his lips touched hers, Hermione lost herself in his arms, letting the warm feeling wash over her. His lips made her whole body tingle and she never experienced that before. Only Draco.

Feeling her kiss back, Draco's arms wrapped around her to keep her warm and close. Hermione tried to tell him she felt the same way by the press of her lips on his. Understanding what she was doing, he smiled against her lips hugging her closer.

"We are crazy you know that right?" Hermione said with a smile on her face as she pulled back. She would never expect that this, him, would make her happy. But she was. She was happy. Their breath mixed by their closeness. Not able to speak, Draco nodded with a goofy smile on his face. That smile. New and extremely better than the scowl. As they stood in the snow, Hermione and Draco hugged to stay warm.

Neither realizing the time going by until the clock chimed out midnight. Both looked up at the clock, seeing their time together was over. Sighing, Hermione looked up at the handsome Slytherin. "Meet me here tomorrow, same time" Draco said, his hand came up and stroked Hermione's cheek with a tenderness she never would have associate with Draco.

Leaning into his hand, Hermione nodded "Yes." He smiled and took her hand as they walked back to the castle in comfortable silence. Once the students came to their parting point, Draco leaned down and kissed Hermione's cheek.

"Until tomorrow" his lips curled into a smile as he walked away to the dungeons, leaving a dreamily dazed Hermione in the hall. She watched his blonde head get father away until he turned a corner and was gone. It was then when she noticed Dracos cloak still on her shoulders. She would have called out to him, but he was already gone. Smiling, Hermione hugged the cloak around her as she walked to the common room, the smell of autumn and apples filling her senses.

Both students laid in bed with smiles on their face, counting down the minutes until their next encounter.