Chapter Eleven

Draco had been distant the rest of that week. Hermione had only seen glimpses of the blonde hair Slytherin in the halls and in the great hall. Hermione noticed he had been getting thinner and paler, and this worried her immensely.

One day, she was walking alone in the halls after another fantastic dinner at Hogwarts, when an arm grabbed her and pulled her into a dark and empty classroom. The door shutting behind. Before Hermione could do anything a pair of soft lips crashed onto hers. Opening her eyes she saw Draco having to lean down to reach her lips. Not able to stop herself, Hermione kissed back as he pushed her against the wall, caging her in with his warm body.

"I'm sorry" Draco muttered again and again Against her lips "I'm so sorry Hermione" He said between kisses. Pulling back slightly, Hermione shook her head, causing her soft curls to brush against his hands.

"I forgive you Draco" Hermione's voice was soft and sweet as it sounded in Draco's ears. She just wanted to make sure he was okay. Smiling, he pulled Hermione into another passionate kiss. Soon in their snogging Hermione was lifted and carried to a desk, their lips not breaking as Draco laid her down.

Her hand tangled in his soft platinum hair as their hearts beat against each others chest, heat blooming between them. Draco's hands were on her waist as Hermione's legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him flush against her body. Their tongues wrestled for control as their passionate kiss turned into hardcore snogging. As he moved to hold her in a more comfortable position, her leg hit and knocked over a chair making a loud 'thud' as it hit the ground.

"Did you hear that Mrs. Norris?"Filtch's voice came from the hall outside the classroom they were in. Draco pulled back and listened as Hermione laid breathless under him. His hair stuck out in all directions and both students clothes were askew.

Hearing the doorknob turn, the lovers bolted off the desk and into a supply closet. As soon as the closet door closed, the classroom door opened and Filtch stepped in. "There's no one in here..." He looked around the room holding a lantern. Hermione and Draco remained silent and still in the closet.

"Lumos" Hermione whispered after Filtch had left. The tiny closet illuminated casting light onto Draco's beautiful face. "That was close" she said with a smile seeing her boyfriends appearance. He nodded with a goofy grin.

"I really am sorry" His hand came up and brushed her cheek, his sleeve falling, exposing a bandaged arm. Seeing Hermione notice, Draco nodded "I was hurt. I'm sorry for how I acted."

Hermione hugged him tightly "it's okay. I forgive you" She looked up into his stunning grey eyes. He leaned down, thinking he would kiss her, hermione closed her eyes. Instead his lips brushed her ear.

Taking a breath, he whispered "I love you Hermione" a soft gasp escaped her lips as his words filled her ears. He had been feeling something inside him. Something different from any other relationship, more like fling he's every had. And it scared him. Draco had never been loved, or loved in return. But he knew with Hermione, it was different. Draco leaned back to look at the Gryffindor. A smile crept onto her lips as she lost herself in his eyes,

"I love you too, Draco."