Chapter Twenty Four

"Hey granger!" The voice made her turn in her seat in the Quidditch stands. Floating a few feet away was Draco on his sleek Nimbus 2001 broomstick. The sun made his dark green Slytherin team robes and platinum hair shine like fine silk. Hermione's eyes widened. They were in the middle of a Gryffindor vs. Slytherin Quidditch match and here was Draco Malfoy smirking his famous smirk at her.

The crowd around the young witch gawked at her in shock. "Give me your hand love." Draco smiled as the crowd gasped and he extended his muscled arm to her. He was finally outing them. Their relationship. Hermione smiled and reached out her hand to him. Something cold pressed into her hand. The golden snitch. Draco had won the game. "Congratulations Draco." Another gasp rang through the field as Draco leaned down and kissed her.

When Hermione had awoken she thought she had only dreamed of the soft kiss on her lips. But when she opened her eyes she wasn't dreaming. Draco was leaning over her bed pressing a soft kiss to her sleeping lips. Feeling her wake his previously closed eyes opened and looked at her with a liquid silver gaze. Merlin he was beautiful. With his china doll pale skin and dazzling gray eyes that changed with his moods.

"I didn't mean to wake you, but you looked so beautiful...and you said my name" his voice was soft and hushed knowing he shouldn't be heard. Hermione smiled "it's alright." Her dream felt as real as his hand on hers did at this moment. Hermione allowed herself to fall into her soothing dream again. Only his voice brought her back to the present.

"Tonight." His voice whispered in her ear as he nuzzled his nose in her soft toffee colored curls. "I'll get you out of here tonight. I promise." His plan was ready, set, and he would get Hermione out of this prison he was forced to live in.

There may be consequences for him if he's discovered, but he would do anything for Hermione. Any punishment will be worth it to know she is safe. He would gladly die for the witch. There was a noise at the door and The lovers scrambled off the bed as it disappeared with a flick of Draco's wand. Soon the Gryffindor was chained to the ground and Draco was as far away as possible.

Lucius walked in "good you've fed the mudblood. Now go upstairs." He ordered. "Father I thought I could assist with-" Draco started but was cut off when the back of his fathers hand collided with his face "go upstairs." His voice was cold like ice. Hermione's jumped at the slap and a wave of pure hatred of Lucius poured over her. Draco only nodded and left, giving Hermione one last look. His eyes saying 'I'll get you out of here'.

After an hour of Lucius questioning her, but mostly him yelling profanities at her, about potters location. When she refused to answer, he tightened her chains and they bit into her small wrists. She could easily handle this, but months of war could not prepare her for what happened next.

Lucius dragged her upstairs out of the cell to what looked of a large living room with no more furniture. Her blood chilled instantly once she saw the figures standing in the room. Harry and Ron. But Harry didn't look like himself. His face was swollen. A stinging spell probably. "Get Draco." Said Bellatrix.

Draco watched helplessly as Bellatrix walked up to Hermione and hissed in her face. His dark and wicked aunt too close to his Hermione, who was all the good and pure in the world. "Cissy, put the boys in the cellar! I'm going to have a conversation with this one, girl to girl."