11-20

11

Chapter 11 He Kun's Stage

"At the beginning, when I stayed in F city, everyone had already made a trade-off. If I can develop a scene in F city, it will be very beneficial to our old He family. F city is only a place in Y province. Level city, and we originally wanted to let the governor of Y province pay attention to me through the channel of F city, so we have a way to contact. Zhang Junping, secretary of the provincial party committee of Y province, is from the old Zhang family in Beijing, but the old Zhang family is in the capital. Zhang Junping is already at the top of the old Zhang family, but if he wants to take another step, it will be too difficult. But if the old Zhang family and our Lao He come together, it will be good for him and good for us too. , this is a win-win situation."

He Kun's words were the first upgrade path for He Kun that they had negotiated, and it was also a big plan that affected the old He family.

No matter how weak the old Zhang family is, it is also a family with a provincial party secretary. If He Kun goes straight to the door, even if he is from the old He family, they will not take you seriously. There are too many playboys in the capital.

If you want the Lao He family to cooperate with the old Zhang family, the first thing is to let the old Zhang family see the future of the Lao He family, and the most prominent representative of the future of the Lao He family is He Kun.

If Zhang Junping, the provincial party secretary of the old Zhang family, can see the excellence of He Kun, then it can lay the foundation for the cooperation between the two companies, and even make the old He family take the lead in the cooperation between the two companies on a certain basis.

"I've been thinking about rejecting the position of Secretary to the mayor of City F for a long time. I didn't tell you, I just didn't come back, I haven't had a chance to say it." He Kun sat on the sofa and talked to the elders of a family, even if the elders There is a former state leader, an admiral, a member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee, a deputy governor, and some ministerial, deputy ministerial, and departmental cadres, etc. He did not feel any sense of restraint. "The backstage of the mayor of F city Yan Hao is the governor of Y province Xu Gehai. The internal power struggle between Xu Gehai and Zhang Junping has never stopped. And most importantly, Xu Gehai's background in the central government is the old Wang family."

He Kun's final One sentence made the old man silent. The Lao Wang family and the Lao He family are the most competitive families in the capital. If the backstage of the Governor of Y Province Xu Gehai is the Lao Wang family, then He Kun is indeed not suitable to be the mayor's secretary.

Although Yan Hao, the mayor of City F, may have climbed on Xu Gehai, he himself can't get on the boat of Lao Wang's family, let alone Yan Hao's secretary. But if He Kun became Yan Hao's secretary, it would be completely different. The future helm of the Lao He family went to the Lao Wang family's camp. How much of a joke would this make?

When they made the decision to let He Kun sit as the secretary of the mayor of City F, they did not investigate that Yan Hao belonged to Xu Gehai. It seems that Yan Hao climbed Xu Gehai only a matter of time.

There are only standpoints in the political circles, and there is no benefit. When He Kun gave up the position of the mayor's secretary to Xiao Wen, he did not expect that he would develop with Xiao Wen one day.

But now that he is determined to start working hard for Xiao Wen to become his partner, the position of Xiao Wen as the mayor's secretary is not suitable. You can't let yourself and your partner stand differently. He Kun couldn't help being a little distracted.