271 end

Chapter 271 Fanwai 9 The ending of Lan Qingjiang

The affair between Deng Bo and Zhang Rui made Xiao Wen stunned for a long time, but in the end he could only say one thing: fate.

Fortunately, with the premise of He Kun and Xiao Wen, parents have relaxed the scale and breadth of homosexuality a lot. Moreover, now there is no need to worry about the big killer of offspring, the matter between Deng Bo and Zhang Rui was finally accepted by the parents.

Looking at Zhang Rui's shy expression, even Xiao Wen laughed secretly.

But from the sweetness of the two of them looking at each other and smiling, Xiao Wen had to say something in his heart: It turns out that love really does not distinguish between men and women, and anyone will have half the possibility of falling in love with the same sex.

Because Deng Bo and Zhang Rui came to the house to tell them about this out of respect for He Kun and Xiao Wen, Xiao Wen warmly invited Deng Bo and Zhang Rui to have dinner here in the evening, but they were unexpectedly caught. They refused.

"Deputy Director Wang of our unit is marrying his daughter. It's better to have a wedding tonight. It's better to go there." Zhang Rui said with a smile, "Deputy Director Wang is not very good at being a person, and few of the colleagues invited will come. , I'd better go to support, otherwise it would be too embarrassing for few people to go, not to mention, I happened to be working under him."

"I'll send Zhang Rui." Deng Bo's face was only when he faced He Kun and Xiao Wen. Will show a smile.

In fact, Deng Bo was not a handsome man with facial paralysis at first. After being with He Kun for a long time, he also learned this. Therefore, He Kun was complained by Xiao Wen several times, saying that a good person was brought a lot of indifference by He Kun.

He Kun pinched Xiao Wen's face and smiled, "When have I ever been paralyzed to you, do you want your man to smirk at others all day long?"

Xiao Wen was speechless, and then he thought about it, yes, saving some peach blossoms Well, the man in his family is also from head to toe, even the smile must be his.

"Deputy Director Wang," Xiao Wen asked after a moment of silence, "is it Wang Changqing, Deputy Director of the Information Center of the Central Political and Legal Committee?"

"Yes," Zhang Rui was surprised, "Brother Wen knows him?"

"He Isn't your daughter too young?" Xiao Wen didn't answer, just asked with a light smile.

To Xiao Wen, Zhang Rui of course knew everything and said everything, and he quickly responded, "Yeah, it's about 30 this year, and I finally got married. I heard that I didn't have a good reputation in the past few years. It is said that she is the third party, and no one dares to marry her."

"Oh?" Xiao Wen was surprised, the girl in his impression was still quite a lady in general.

"I've heard it all. You know, there is the most gossip in government agencies." Zhang Rui replied, "It was said that Miss Wang originally liked the little staff member who thought the surname of the Central Political Office was Lan, but she already had a girlfriend. And they are all talking about marriage and getting married, and they still rely on the background of the family to win love, but the surnamed Lan is not a good thing. Co-authoring Miss Wang caused a miscarriage of her originally pregnant girlfriend. Afterwards, I don't want the boy named Lan anymore. Later, I heard that I found a few more boyfriends, but others didn't get along with her for a long time after hearing about such a thing. Until now, I heard that she was made big by others. In the stomach, the man ran away again. Because she had several abortions, she could no longer have an abortion, and she would not be able to give birth to a child, so she had to get married, and she was married to the original boy named Lan. I heard that This marriage was personally threatened by Deputy Director Wang, saying that it was his fault that his daughter would do this, and if the boy surnamed Lan does not marry his daughter, he will make the family surnamed Lan have a bad life."