231-240

31

Chapter 231 Mo Yan is troubled

Although the man next door didn't talk much, Xiao Wen felt quite at ease. Occasionally, he went to buy food to wash, wash and soak milk to go to the toilet, and also asked others to help him watch the child, and slowly he came to know that the man's name was Mo Yan.

Xiao Wen felt that this name really matched people, Mo Yan, Mo Yan, and taciturn.

Xiao Wen occasionally chatted with Mo Yan, and he didn't ask what they were doing. His own occupation was not easy to introduce, so he just met by chance, just chat casually.

But Xiao Wen always felt that Mo Yan had an aura that he was very familiar with, like Luo Xiaofu, like Fang Tong, like he was trained in special forces.

Xiao Wen guessed that this Mo Yan might also be a special forces soldier, but he didn't look very much like Luo Xiaofu and Fang Tong's sense of discipline.

The day and night train finally arrived at the station, Xiao Wen felt relieved. Xiao Wen smiled, Gaga and Beibei said goodbye to their uncle, the two children were half lying down, smiling at Mo Yan.

Mo Yan gently touched the little faces of the two children. This was the first time he had contacted the two children all day. At a glance, he disappeared into the crowd.

Xiao Wen pushed the little baby out of the station carefully, He Kun was smiling at him and waved gently, Xiao Wen smiled, this guy still received the notice.

He Kun went up and hugged Xiao Wen, touched the two bear children, didn't say much, and took Xiao Wen directly into the car.

Xiao Wen is a very sensitive person, and he felt that something was wrong all of a sudden. He got into the car and asked, "What's the matter?"

He Kun had already picked up Gaga and kissed Gaga's little face. Carrying the child into the car, Gaga woke up. Beibei may have played a lot this day and slept soundly.

"It's more dangerous here these days." Now that Xiao Wen is here, He Kun can't hide it from him. Telling him the truth can also help him take precautions. "The struggle here is fierce, and someone may target me."

Xiao Wen was shocked. He also knew that the local struggle was relatively naked, but he did not expect to encounter such a situation again. The explosion that was lucky to avoid back then reappeared in Xiao Wen's mind, and now Luo Xiaofu is not here, then He Kun... He couldn't help holding He Kun's hand tightly.

He Kun held Xiao Wen's hand with a backhand and smiled, "Don't be afraid, Deng Bo was originally a special forces soldier, and he is from the same military region as He Cong. His brothers are also very powerful."

Xiao Wen relaxed after hearing this. Point, he also knew that it was important to have a reliable bodyguard.

At this time, He Kun introduced Xiao Wen to Deng Bo, "Deng Bo, this is my love Xiao Wen, and these two are our children. During the few days he is here, you mainly protect their safety."

Xiao Wen knew that he was reckless. Running to cause trouble for He Kun, he asked embarrassedly, "Otherwise I'll go back tomorrow?"

"It's fine." He Kun kissed Xiao Wen's face, "It's rare to come here for a few days, you are here, I can always protect you safety."

Deng Bo nodded to Xiao Wen through the rearview mirror, seemingly indifferent, as if his heart had turned over.

Although Deng Bo is a very manly man, it does not mean that he will not gossip about the people he cares about. After the security company was established, everyone admired He Kun, the boss, and it was inevitable that there would be more discussions about He Kun in private.