101-110

1

Chapter 101 Dad Was Beaten

Since He Kun and Xiao Wen came to the capital, they planned to stay for two more days before going back. After all, it was rare to come to the capital, and because Mr. He pretended to be sick, all the people rushed back to the capital, and this time it was quite lively.

The brothers and sisters had an appointment to go out for entertainment. It was a celebration of the addition of a new member to the family, but it was still early, and He Kun and Xiao Wen also returned to the courtyard that only belonged to them.

Uncle Zhao and Aunt Zhao were very happy to see He Kun and Xiao Wen. Uncle Zhao and Aunt Zhao had no children, and they always regarded He Kun as their own. Now that they have Xiao Wen, it hurts to the core.

When she was in Xinyuan County, Aunt Zhao often sent them some food to eat. Now that she rarely comes back, Aunt Zhao's first reaction was to pick up a basket to buy vegetables.

Not to mention the happiness of Uncle Zhao and Aunt Zhao, when He Kun and Xiao Wen returned to their place, they were completely relaxed.

Uncle Zhao accompanied Aunt Zhao out to buy vegetables. There were only He Kun and Xiao Wen at home. He Kun hugged Xiao Wen and sat on the pavilion to enjoy the scenery. The water lilies in the small pond beside the pavilion were in season and bloomed beautifully.

"He Kun, when you talk about today's events, will your parents see anything?" Xiao Wen turned around and asked He Kun with a smile.

"It's Dad, Mom, not your parents." He Kun kissed him in a gesture, and the two lingered for a while before He Kun let go of Xiao Wen's lips, "It should be."

"Huh?" Xiao Wen turned back suddenly, although he He was already mentally prepared, but He Kun's direct answer also made him panic, "What should I do?"

"Don't be afraid." He Kun put his arms around Xiao Wen's waist, "If parents call directly to ask, I will Said they have given gifts to their daughter-in-law, isn't it too late to ask?"

Xiao Wen looked down at the jade plaque hanging on his neck, speechless...

Xiao Wen gently touched the jade plaque on his neck , He really liked it, not because it was expensive or anything, but its pairing and meaning made Xiao Wen unwilling to let go. But if one day, He Kun's parents know about their relationship, do they think they will accept this jade card shamelessly?

"What are you thinking?" He Kun kissed the back of Xiao Wen's neck, "Fool, don't worry, my parents know very well, I will handle this matter, you don't have to worry."

"No," Xiao Wen gently Shaking his head, "If you... parents find out about this one day, be sure to tell me, if there is anything, we will take care of it together."

He Kun didn't answer, just kissed him again.

Just as the two were in love, Xiao Wen's cell phone rang. Xiao Wen smiled apologetically to He Kun, took out his mobile phone and saw that it was called from home. Just connected, suddenly a voice came, "Brother, is that brother? I'm Xiao Qiang. Come back soon, Dad has an accident."

Xiao Wen's face changed instantly, "What happened?"

Xiao Qiang heard Xiao Wen's voice seemed to have suddenly found a pillar, and cried 'Wow——'.

"Xiao Qiang, don't worry, don't cry." Xiao Wen took a deep breath, "Tell me about it first, and I'll rush back as soon as possible."

Xiao Qiang swallowed twice, forcibly holding back her crying, and burst into tears. Said, "My eldest brother was expelled, and my sister-in-law was not convinced. She scolded my eldest brother for being incompetent, and scolded my father for being incompetent. I couldn't even help my eldest brother to seek justice. My father couldn't stand being scolded by his daughter-in-law, so he really went to the eldest brother's place. The factory, and then I was beaten."