51-60

51

Chapter 51 The third sister-in-law is a man

"Uh, slow down." Xiao Wen couldn't help reminding.

He Kun opened his blurry eyes and looked at Xiao Wen under him, leaned down and kissed the seductive lips gently, put his arms around Xiao Wen's waist, and turned around suddenly, letting Xiao Wen sit on it.

Xiao Wen couldn't help groaning, the intense pleasure generated by the rotating friction made him almost squirt out.

He Kun gently pinched Xiao Wen's little guy and said with a smile, "Don't be so fast, wait for me."

Xiao Wen glanced at He Kun shyly and angrily, his whole body was so weak that he couldn't sit still .

In He Kun's eyes, Xiao Wen was a wink, which made the little guy in Xiao Wen seem to have grown bigger again. He smiled and pushed Xiao Wen with his lower body, "Baby, move by yourself."

Xiao Wen was really not used to this posture, but after He Kun had been fighting for two hours in a row, he really had no strength and just wanted to end it quickly.

Xiao Wen supported He Kun's chest with both hands, bent down, and lightly nibbled the small fruit on He Kun's chest a few times, his hips also swayed.

He Kun was lying on the bed, only feeling that he had reached the highest level of the word 'color', with all the colors, flavors, and flavors.

The vibration under his body, the soft and attractive Xiao Wen all over his body, and the warm breath lying on his body made He Kun's whole body's pleasure escalated to the peak. He turned over again and pressed Xiao Wen under him, like a motor several times. With a twitch, they pressed on Xiao Wen's most sensitive point, and the two let out a low growl again.

He Kun hugged Xiao Wen tightly, smiling from the corners of his eyes to the corners of his mouth. He kissed Xiao Wen's sweaty forehead lightly, feeling that life was so beautiful.

"I have two brothers who want to meet you, let's have a meal together?" He Kun took Xiao Wen into the bathroom to take a shower.

"Where to eat?" Xiao Wen had heard He Kun talk about his two brothers earlier and did not refuse.

"Xiaolong has already found the place, and I heard that it tastes good." He Kun smiled, Mayor Yan has been double-opened, and they don't have to be as careful as before. Even if someone wonders that the two will be related, there is nothing to say. There is no permanent enemy in the political world. Xiao Wen's original boss has fallen, and it is possible for Xiao Wen to find a new way out.

"Okay, let's try it." Xiao Wen smiled and nodded, wanting to clean up his body, but was a little embarrassed in front of He Kun.

He Kun put one arm around Xiao Wen's waist and smiled softly in his ear, "I'm coming." The fingers of the other hand have already probed into the secret place.

Xiao Wen twisted his waist, it was too late to refuse. When He Kun finished cleaning up, Xiao Wen turned his head and saw that He Kun's little guy was really standing upright.

"Haha, come on your own." Xiao Wen grabbed the bath towel in one hand and quickly walked out, leaving He Kun to look at his little guy, crying and laughing.

"Come here." Tang Zhenlong and Luo Xiaofu were waiting at the door of the hotel, watching He Kun's Volkswagen off-road drive in, and hurriedly greeted him.

He diligently helped the passenger seat to open the door, leaving Luo Xiaofu to roll his eyes in a place where no one was there, and stepped forward to help He Kun open the door of the cab.