171-180

71

Chapter 171 Lie Lang is afraid of entanglement

Gathered in the meeting room of the Standing Committee of the Anjing County Party Committee, and brushed off more than half of the new faces, He Kun was a little emotional. In fact, if it weren't for the fact that the last county party committee was too rotten, he really didn't want to spend more time on political struggles. Wouldn't it be better to spend more time doing things for the masses?

This time, Mayor Jiang Luomei helped He Kun introduce the new Standing Committee members one by one.

Eleven members of the Standing Committee of Anjing County, He Kun, Secretary of the County Party Committee, Jiang Luomei, Deputy Secretary of the County Party Committee and County Chief. The third is the deputy secretary of the county party committee Xiangdong, who was promoted from the former head of the propaganda department to the deputy secretary of the county party committee. They were followed by Liang Huaye, director of the Organization Department, Huang Songhan, political commissar of the Ministry of Human and Armed Forces, Yang He, secretary of the Political and Legal Committee, Tu Qing, secretary of the Disciplinary Committee, Mu Qifeng, director of the Propaganda Department, Chen Luyang, director of the County Party Committee Office, Tian Yulin, executive deputy magistrate, and Ye Shaojing, deputy magistrate.

Tu Qing, the secretary of the Disciplinary Committee, is also a female cadre. Everyone said that the secretary of the Disciplinary Committee of Anjing County has become attached to women, and just promoted a female secretary, and another female secretary came.

Of course, it is auspicious for you to be transferred to the position of the previous promotion, even if you usually chat, you will also say a few blessings along the way.

But the new Secretary of the Disciplinary Committee, Tu Qing, is quite young. At the age of less than forty years, he looks very beautiful. Although he is wearing formal clothes, he has a natural charm. This kind of woman, to be called the Secretary of the Disciplinary Committee, makes people feel unreliable, but you can't doubt her ability because of other people's looks, right?

"Comrades, I am glad that our county party committee team is finally complete again. If a county wants to develop rapidly, it must first complete the hardware. Our county party committee standing committee team is this hardware and is the leader of our Anjing County." After He Kun officially met everyone, he went straight to the topic. He Kun felt that he had wasted too much time in the political struggle. Now that the overall situation of Anjing County has been decided, the current work to be done is to go all out to develop the economy, "Now The dragon head is already complete, and the dragon body needs us to build it together. For the rapid economic development of Anjing County and the improvement of people's living standards, the task of our Standing Committee is very heavy. However, judging from the resumes of comrades, we are here Every comrade in the company is very capable. Then, I will assign a task to everyone here, and everyone must undertake a certain amount of investment promotion task."

He Kun directly talked about economic development and investment promotion at the orientation meeting, and also assigned tasks to all the Standing Committee members, which shocked all the Standing Committee members present.

"I know that everyone has doubts and thinks that investment promotion is the task of the leaders in charge of economic work, but I don't think so. The next step in our Anjing County is to focus on economic development, and all work must be Around this point." He Kun knew that everyone was a little unacceptable for a while, "Of course, if there are special circumstances, or the comrades in charge of a certain work task are very busy, certain tasks can be reduced or reduced."