131-140

31

Chapter 131 Meeting with Ou Boqing

The car turned directly into a large yard. The office space in the capital was a bit different from the local area. They always had a separate courtyard, and the environment was quite simple.

The Policy Research Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China has a special site with ten bureaus, one of which is the Rural Research Bureau, located on the third floor of the Central Political Office Complex. , the sign is "Rural Research Bureau".

The Policy Research Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China was established in 1981. It was formerly known as the Research Office of the Secretariat of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China. It was revoked in 1987 and changed to the Research Office of the Central Political System Reform. In 1989, it merged with the Central Rural Policy Research Office of the Communist Party of China to become the Central Policy Research Office. .

Therefore, in the Policy Research Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, the Rural Research Bureau occupies a special position. Ji Taiping, the director of the Rural Research Bureau, is the only director in the Central Political Office who enjoys the treatment of deputy minister.

When Xiao Wenlai was reporting, Lan Qingjiang took him directly to the director's office to see Director Ji Taiping. When Ji Taiping saw Xiao Wenlai, he happily stood up to greet him, "Director Xiao, welcome, we have another capable officer in our bureau. "

Hello, Director Ji," Xiao Wen deliberately expressed a little restrained, "I'm new here and I don't know anything, so please take care of the Director."

"Haha..." Ji Taiping was about to say something when the phone in the office rang. Now, Ji Taiping said with a smile, "I'm sorry, wait a minute, I'll answer a call, you sit first."

"Director, please." Xiao Wen quickly replied with a smile, took a step back, and stood respectfully, without himself. Sit down.

Ji Taiping seemed to answer the phone, but he glanced at Xiao Wen inadvertently, and smiled slightly with satisfaction. This young man still has rules.

"Hey, hello, I'm Ji Taiping."

"Oh, Director, okay, okay, we'll go over there right away."

Xiao Wen saw Director Ji hung up, thinking he was busy, so he spoke first, "Director, It's okay, I'll go down first."

He saw Ji Taiping hurriedly beckoning, his eyes were surprised, but he looked more kindly, "Wait, wait, Xiao Xiao, the director called just now and said that I heard that you were reporting, and asked me to take you there. Yes. The director attaches great importance to you. Let me accompany you to see the director."

"Ah?" Xiao Wen was surprised, but he reacted immediately, showing gratitude, "Okay, thank you director, I have listened to it a long time ago. Speaking of the director's name, without your guidance, I don't know when I will have the chance to see the director." Ji Taiping was thoughtful after hearing this. This time Xiao Wen was airborne to the Rural Research Bureau, and everyone had a lot of guesses. Some people said that Xiao Wen was someone that Director Ou Boqing knew, maybe relatives or friends, and he was promoted on purpose, but some people said that Xiao Wen was appointed because Director Ou Boqing admired his ability. No one dared to confirm these two statements with Director Ou Boqing. Of course Ji Taiping also had doubts in his heart, but observing Xiao Wen's appearance today, he didn't seem to know Director Ou. Is it really the latter? But no matter the reason, it seems that Director Ou Boqing really takes him seriously. Director Ou already knew when Xiao Wen just entered the game, and he even called. Ji Taiping looked at Xiao Wen with a smile. This young man is still very sensible. If he is obedient, willing to be on his side, and has the director's attention, he will be able to increase the connection between himself and the director. Increase your weight in the Central Political Office. Thinking of this, Ji Taiping looked at Xiao Wen more gently, "Let's go, the director is still waiting." "Director please." Xiao Wen stepped aside and let Ji Taiping go ahead. Ji Taiping smiled and strode forward. Xiao Wen followed behind, lowered his head and smiled. He was the secretary of Mayor Yan, and he actually understood the mentality of these people, especially the leaders of these agencies. If there is a special secretary, I still hope that someone can help Solve some of the more daily affairs by yourself, and respect her everywhere. The more details, the more the leaders care about.